KSI WINXZ 0 Posted December 5, 2014 Report Share Posted December 5, 2014 Hey guys what's up how is old Xbox 360 been Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted December 5, 2014 Report Share Posted December 5, 2014 Hey guys what's up how is old Xbox 360 been realy!!!! your going act like that just because your driving a mercedes and we are in a old vw van don't mean your better than us lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Potato Lily 48 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 realy!!!! your going act like that just because your driving a mercedes and we are in a old vw van don't mean your better than us lol Evil, what on earth are you talking about. The potato has learned to type.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Giant thee God 45 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Guys is it only me it can you people not sign into live either?! :'( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Sexy Spooks 1 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Servers were hacked but they are back now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Potato Lily 48 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Guys is it only me it can you people not sign into live either?! :'( It was stupid lizard squad again :'( check their twitter. The potato has learned to type.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Psyko kid 0 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Going..To..die..without..xbox..live!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Giant thee God 45 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Same^^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Intricate 15 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 I keep getting nonstop kicked off of Xbox still. This suucksss Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Potato Lily 48 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Meh, I can't even watch Netflix. :'( The potato has learned to type.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI xPULGAx 4 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Meh, I can't even watch Netflix. :'( The potato has learned to type.... Omg I know it sucks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Intricate 15 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Omg I know it sucks it's STILL having problems? whoa. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Collector 7 182 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Evil, what on earth are you talking about. The potato has learned to type.... Winxz was bragging about his nice new xb1(the Mercedes) while we're on 360 (the vw van) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI xKing 7DS 795 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 What's up LW im back and ready to start posting on the forums again! Sent from the Wicked Gen using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 4 3 2 2
KSI Intricate 15 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 What's up LW im back and ready to start posting on the forums again! Sent from the Wicked Gen using Tapatalk Welcome back! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Psyko kid 0 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 well looks like xbox is offline for the night skype party anyone? :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guru Green 181 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Hey LW! What's been happening since I've been offline? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Intricate 15 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Hey LW! What's been happening since I've been offline? well uh, I think Xbox died Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Collector 7 182 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 well uh, I think Xbox died Xbox is about dead to me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Intricate 15 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Xbox is about dead to me wow I feel the love Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Collector 7 182 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Well if xbox can't figure their Poop out I might not be able to figure out how to turn it on Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Guru Green 181 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 well uh, I think Xbox died Yea I know. That's the reason I've been offline. And it was sad Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Intricate 15 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Yea I know. That's the reason I've been offline. And it was sad I can't even stay on for like 10 minutes without getting booted Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Intricate 15 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 Well if xbox can't figure their Poop out I might not be able to figure out how to turn it on Lol. Same Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Collector 7 182 Posted December 6, 2014 Report Share Posted December 6, 2014 If nobody signs tries to sign in maybe xbox will fix the problem. I like how they haven't even stated why this is happening. Shouldn't they make an official statement? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Recommended Posts