Jump to content

Leonidas LW Squad Chat


KSI Nick 7

Recommended Posts

Leonidas fatality is back! No need to panic :)

Sent from the Wicked Gen using Tapatalk

Thank god, I was getting worried there for a minute

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Howdy, all! You guys excited for thanksgiving and black Friday?

The potato has learned to type....

Ehh, holidays suck when you work at a grocery store... I'm not real big into black Friday either

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ehh, holidays suck when you work at a grocery store... I'm not real big into black Friday either

Holidays suck in general.

The potato has learned to type....

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I don't like my family and with holidays, comes family. :sad:

The potato has learned to type....

Not if you spend them alone like me  :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I'm just s thug lmfao

Sent from the Wicked Gen using Tapatalk

You're not a thug. Reply to my kik messages, dammit!

The potato has learned to type....

Link to comment
Share on other sites


holidays alone suck..... green how is everyone else doing

Well at least you don't have to put up with family bullPoop

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...