KSI OhMyLanta 7: Mutliple Awards Nomination. (Awarded) (No Mentor)

Retired

• Admin Guy

Name: KSI OhMyLanta 7/Immortal Outlaws/Co-Founder
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/22393-ksi-ohmylanta-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Trainer, Die Hard, Member Assistance, Helping Hand, Outstanding Service LV 1, KSI Mentor.

Reason-/-Evidence:

Trainer: This member has trained at least 30 others in KSI.

Die Hard: The member has been through several situations where one would normally leave or simply quit, but has stayed and persevered.

Member Assisance: She has assisted multiple members in KSI with questions and other stuff. Helping Hand: She has helped pay for name changes and other things.
Outstanding Service: This member has rebuilt their squad almost singlehandedly form 25 active members, up to about 80 in the matter of 2 months or so. Effectively trained all of their officer staff herself, and brought her squad to a close split before she was promote, there are other things that she has done, but others can attest more to that.
KSI Mentor: There are 5 individuals who claim this individual as their mentor.

Trainer: Lets get another Co Founder or higher to witness.

Mentor: Lets get the 5 people to claim this member as their mentor.

Die Hard: lets bring on the discriptive witnesses.

OS LV1: Lots of descriptive witnesses.

Member Asistance: Lets get the 3 people this member has helped.

Helping Hand: A couple of witnesses for this please :)

Trainer: Lets get another Co Founder or higher to witness.

Mentor: Lets get the 5 people to claim this member as their mentor.

Die Hard: lets bring on the discriptive witnesses.

OS LV1: Lots of descriptive witnesses.

Member Asistance: Lets get the 3 people this member has helped.

Helping Hand: A couple of witnesses for this please :)

^ being lazy. what she said

Trainer : I've witnessed her train over 30 people

Diehard : I've personally witnessed some of the hardships this member has been through and she has always risen above said hardships and prevailed

Member assistance : member answers hundreds of questions every week

Helping hand :I have witnessed this member give out multiple name changes

Outstanding service : I've observed this member rebuild her squad

KSI mentor : this member has mentored over 5 members

-Posted from a phone

Trainer: Yes

Die Hard & OS lvl 1: Need more descriptive witnesses

Helping Hand: lets get one more witness please

Member assistance: 1/3

Mentor: 1/5

*Die hard & OS lvl 1- I can witness for this. This member has had a lot of hard times here in KSI and most would have thrown in the towel and quit but this member did the opposite. She went from being a recruit who was denied to join a squad because of rumors and when to a whole new division where she where she worked her way up the ranks. After she became a gen her squad took off. The squad went from about 25 members to around 80-85 in a matter of 2 months.

*Member assistant- This member is very helpful with questions and issues that come up through out the day in her division.

*Mentor- This member has been a mentor to over 5 members

Awards

I will witness for some of these awards.

Die Hard: The member has been strong as a rock through many ups and downs though out her time in IO and has stuck to it through ups and downs has seen many officers come and go but has stuck to it and worked her butt off.

Member Assisance: I have never seen anyone ask her a question that if she did not know the answer to and help them then she goes out and immediately and finds the solution to the problem and assists them in a very timely manor.
Outstanding Service: this member since being in IO has had the amazing capacity to help grow not just her squad but also her division. when her squad was looking at a split due to numbers she herself as well as her sending out her squad went out and recruited for other squads in her division for the greater benifit of her division. this member has time and time again shown me how greatly she loves this community with her actions including helping out others from everything to training to helping with name changes to even just being there when somebody needed someone to talk about with something going on outside of KSI in there personal life.
KSI Mentor: in just looking through her friends list looking at bios i counted 5 people mentioning her as a mentor and i can only imagine how many more you would find if you looked at the paradox squad tag.

Trainer : I can't express enough of how much this young lady has help this division get turned around with training and workshops. She is taking her mentoring from KSI 2Fingers.

Diehard : She has been through a lot but has always been very acceptable all the new teachings, and then taking it and using it to better the division.

Member assistance : She is always online assisting members, and also in parties with upper leadership learning how to better serve her members, she holds game nights and also helps other squads with task.

Helping hand :I don't have any first hand information on this account.

Outstanding service : She is putting in an over abundant of hours to learn her job and plus the job above her just because of the division being set to close. She put extra pressure on herself too make her squad very active and make sure that is was ready to split prior to her being promoted.

Mentor: 5+ people have claimed this member as their mentor ~

Hey guys, the mentor award requires 5 members come forth and claim her as mentor. This is not leadership vouche applicable. Let's get these 5 in here so she can get this :)

Diehard :i have witnessed her do some outstanding work throughout KSI ever since i joined last October (2014)

Member assistance : she helps myself and others to the best of her ability whenever she can! 

Helping hand: 

Outstanding service: she has risen to the top to help others in need! 

KSI mentor:  this member has mentored over 5 members including myself! 

did i do all this right? aha

Trainer: Yes

Die hard & OS lvl1: keep the descriptive witnesses coming.

Member assistance: yes

Helping hand: still want another witness please.

Mentor: 1/5

Helping hand: Through what I have been told through my buddy who used to be in paradox and through what I have witnessed myself, she has bought several live and name changes for several members.

Die hard: I've seen Kayla go from recruit to co founder. She had dealt with many hardships not only in her division, but also in real life. Even through the tough times she stuck around and pushed through it. She helped turn IO completely around into an amazing upcoming division.

I personally want to thank you for all your hard work, Kayla. :)

Don't have really enough time to write a five paragraph essay on how much she's done but I will say I can vouch for all of the above. If that helps any :3

trainer: yes

helping hand: yes

Member Assistance:yes

just a few more for DieHard/OS Lv 1  :wink:

Mentor:1/5

Come on guys! Lets get some movement in here. Need a few more witnesses for Die Hard& Outstanding Service. We need 4 more people who claim OhMyLanta as their mentor to come forth and claim here as such here!

Come on down, stop being shy! 

Trainer :  YES

Helping Hand: YES

Member Assistance: YES

OS Level 1:  Staff I need your votes on this immediately

Die Hard: Staff I need your votes on this immediately

Mentor: No