Charizard 81 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 haha well good job at doing that man Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Khaleesi 213 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 Good Morning everyone Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Yoppy 7 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 Have a great day as well Toxic, and as well as all of TW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 Hey everyone! How is everybody? Still being positive and proactive? You guys better still be lol. Keep it up! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Khaleesi 213 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 You too YopYop! I'll see you after school I'm almost home! Got one class left Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
firefly metorite 8 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 Hey TW, hope everyone had a good morning! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 hey u guys how is everyone doin make sure all u officers sign up on the new weekend warfare site Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 What up TW, I would like to thank all the members who attended our workshop last night, I will be hosting another one next week for those who missed it. Please make sure you understand your duties as officers as well making sure your rcts know about all of our web sites. I recommend you put the forums website in your bio. Thx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 yea so and all officers make sure u have KSI TW LEADERS added Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 Is the weekend warfare mandatory? I had other plans to help out Trocity and other people in the community I promised. If it is mandatory, that's fine. :/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard 81 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 yea just make a account thats all u gotta do Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 Gens send out a message about the 7s battle pls Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 ok we will send out a msg that 7's r gonna lose Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Share Posted September 19, 2013 Whats the website for the weekend warfare again? I will do that right now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard 81 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Share Posted September 19, 2013 just click on the weekend warfare section on the forums and it will lead u straight to there Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Yoppy 7 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Share Posted September 19, 2013 Goodmorning TW, hows everyone doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Khaleesi 213 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Share Posted September 19, 2013 Morning YopYop! Hope you're doing well this morning As well as everyone else in TW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Share Posted September 19, 2013 I'm doing awesome. Just chilling at school eating some subway. Eating fresh if you know what I mean haha. Sorry I didn't get online last night. Family issue :/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Share Posted September 19, 2013 Hey everyone! The motivational meeting tomorrow is getting postponed to 8pm eastern time. Hope to see everyone there. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard 81 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Share Posted September 19, 2013 gey u guys wassup so who am i gonna see at the gens meeting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Share Posted September 19, 2013 If I could go, I would. :/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Khaleesi 213 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Share Posted September 19, 2013 I'll be at the gens meeting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Share Posted September 19, 2013 Family... how is everyone doing?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted September 20, 2013 Report Share Posted September 20, 2013 hey tw its time to step it up we need to be on the same page with the recruiting and training, I will be hosting another workshop this week so message me so I can get you in there Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI JILL 48 Posted September 20, 2013 Report Share Posted September 20, 2013 Family... how is everyone doing?? VERY VERY tired. way to mach swimming tonight. won our meet tho Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts