Jump to content

Twisted Warfare Division Chat


KSI Vanished 7

Recommended Posts

Good morning TW, this KSI VONNER META your wake up call and it's Friday so weekend is right around the corner, how are u guys this morning :)

  

Hello TW. How are you all today?

  

Good night TW u all have a great nights rest and a great weekend :) love u all

Warning. Please use this topic for conversation or do not use it at all. Random greeting messengers or post count boosters will be banned if warnings are ignored.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


    

Warning. Please use this topic for conversation or do not use it at all. Random greeting messengers or post count boosters will be banned if warnings are ignored.

My world is now shattered.... :Cry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


yeah its what i do best :D

 

anyone that has Ghost are more than welcome to my game night at 7pm est plus Honor GZ will be joining so if any of u want to meet some new people just send me a message and i'll invite when a spot opens up :)

 

We all know, that's why you are where you are sir! 

 

Hiya TW! I just wanted to extend my gratitude to you all for being such a great division to work with and enjoy quality gaming time with. It doesn't matter whether I have met you or not, or established a personal relationship with or not, all that matters is amazing sportsmanship and friendliness that me and the rest of my division receives from you all when we take part in something. Here's to a great divisional companionship and hope it continues to grow stronger. Happy gaming and see you all on the battlefield

 

Get outta here before I unleash the 34th midget on you!

 

So sunny side up eggs, tell me more lol

 

Oh gosh, you had to get Flaw started on food didn't you...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


For some reason i thought of sunny side up eggs when i read that. Hmmm.

hahaha how does that come into ur mind lol

 

We all know, that's why you are where you are sir! 

 

 

Get outta here before I unleash the 34th midget on you!

 

 

Oh gosh, you had to get Flaw started on food didn't you...

true i just try my best but this week i need to find a new approach to things and get them done :)

 

Or you could just unleash me on him lol

no unleashing u go play some star wars tor there u can unleash there :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I will Jezrien! What have you been up to? Ever play Halo 4? We could play a couple games ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I will Jezrien! What have you been up to? Ever play Halo 4? We could play a couple games ;)

I am in a Halo 4 squad, so of course I play Halo! :P but yeah I have mostly been busy with real life work and moderating the forums.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Oh nice! And yeah I know KILLJOY is a Halo 4 squad haha I was just starting the convo up :) but yeah man im in TROCITY aka the squad next door ;) whenever you got spare time, im always a fun guy to play with (on halo I mean)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I'm good jezriem 7 been hanging out on forums and playing halo 4 with my sqaud :)

NAHHHHH, really? I thought you were drinking a milkshake and riding a unicycle. lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ahahaha omg laffy!..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

×
×
  • Create New...