Optimus 35 Posted June 13, 2014 Report Share Posted June 13, 2014 Hey guys, As the newb from Killjoy TW, I thought I would drop in and say hi. You'll Get up there Welcome to the Forums, And to the great family that is.......(Drum Roll)....... KSI! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted June 13, 2014 Report Share Posted June 13, 2014 so ksi got challeneg by sos clan and we wooped em 6v6 and 3v3 That's awesome!!! Y'all should get a HH team going and I want y'all to sign up for this weekend's WW event. 2 v 2 CoD Ghosts S&D. I'm T&E staff and I'll be helping host so my TW loves better go rep!!!! When I'm in here it's always random That's why we love you, Domo! I see everyone is doing good/happy! Well I guess Ill be happy too :D That's awesome! We all should be happy!! Hey guys, As the newb from Killjoy TW, I thought I would drop in and say hi. Mingled!!! Welcome to the forums! It's really great to have you on here! I LOVE you guys!!! Y'all are amazing!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Mayhem 43 Posted June 13, 2014 Report Share Posted June 13, 2014 Hello Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Optimus 35 Posted June 13, 2014 Report Share Posted June 13, 2014 Hello Helloooooo Mayhem, And Pinky, I want to get our HH back up. I'm gonna try once i reach a higher rank! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted June 13, 2014 Report Share Posted June 13, 2014 Helloooooo Mayhem, And Pinky, I want to get our HH back up. I'm gonna try once i reach a higher rank! That is GREAT news!! You have to be a CP to run it, but if you can get a current CP to head it up now, go for it! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Optimus 35 Posted June 13, 2014 Report Share Posted June 13, 2014 That is GREAT news!! You have to be a CP to run it, but if you can get a current CP to head it up now, go for it! That's what i meant by of rank But I've brought back Semtex's HH, Hope to do the same with Recoil when i'm of rank! Exciting stuff! Redneck Demon 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted June 13, 2014 Report Share Posted June 13, 2014 That's what i meant by of rank But I've brought back Semtex's HH, Hope to do the same with Recoil when i'm of rank! Exciting stuff! hmm why not slap u with a few pillows til u see birdys nah kidding but yeah when u get that going and i get a cpt here u mayable to help get this one going but will see in the next few months Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Optimus 35 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 hmm why not slap u with a few pillows til u see birdys nah kidding but yeah when u get that going and i get a cpt here u mayable to help get this one going but will see in the next few months I've helped out various squads in EO when i was in EO Redneck Demon 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Anarky 29 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 Hey guys, As the newb from Killjoy TW, I thought I would drop in and say hi. Whats up Mingled!! :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 That's what i meant by of rank But I've brought back Semtex's HH, Hope to do the same with Recoil when i'm of rank! Exciting stuff! That's great to hear!! I'm excited! Whenever y'all are ready, let me know & I'll unlock the Impulse HH chat for you. hmm why not slap u with a few pillows til u see birdys nah kidding but yeah when u get that going and i get a cpt here u mayable to help get this one going but will see in the next few months Can I be your Captain? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 That's great to hear!! I'm excited! Whenever y'all are ready, let me know & I'll unlock the Impulse HH chat for you. Can I be your Captain? ur a founder that wouldn't work silly lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Optimus 35 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 Just waiting for the rank. Probably will get a Squad Split before that happens though. But who knows, Anythings possible! Redneck Demon 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 Just waiting for the rank. Probably will get a Squad Split before that happens though. But who knows, Anythings possible! thats all u can do just wait and see where things go Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Optimus 35 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 thats all u can do just wait and see where things go I know, Kinda anxious though, I feel that HH is a wonderful Program that gets people involved! Just gotta convince a few people to get into it once i can. Redneck Demon 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 I know, Kinda anxious though, I feel that HH is a wonderful Program that gets people involved! Just gotta convince a few people to get into it once i can. yes but id like to kidnap u to impulse than there kidding just keep up the good work Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Optimus 35 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 yes but id like to kidnap u to impulse than there kidding just keep up the good work Will do! Redneck Demon 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 ur a founder that wouldn't work silly lol Oh c'mon...Please? I'll do a good job. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Optimus 35 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 Oh c'mon...Please? I'll do a good job. He never said you wouldnt do a good job? Redneck Demon 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 He never said you wouldnt do a good job? I know...he's fun to mess with though. lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 Oh c'mon...Please? I'll do a good job. hahahah u need a break which is what i'll need at some point Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Samael 35 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 [trips and falls into this chat] oh hello... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Anarky 29 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Share Posted June 14, 2014 Hey Zan! Yo is this Div chat another PM convo haahhaha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Optimus 35 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Share Posted June 15, 2014 [trips and falls into this chat] oh hello... Hellerrrr I fell into this chat too! Redneck Demon 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Share Posted June 15, 2014 hahahah u need a break which is what i'll need at some point Lol!!! I love ya & You can grab a break when ya need it. [trips and falls into this chat] oh hello... Lol well hello there. Glad to see you in here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Share Posted June 15, 2014 Lol!!! I love ya & You can grab a break when ya need it. i know just not right now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts