KSI JILL 48 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 Domo now do you see what i mean??? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 wait wat i dont even know wat ur talking about Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Khaleesi 213 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 I third what Nico said! All the squads are doing amazing Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Yoppy 7 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 I agree as well, im proud ov everyone in TW and all the work we've all been putting in Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 Hey everyone! Could someone update me about this halo 4 tourney hero is having? I would like to tell people in Trocity about it ASAP. Other than that, keep up the good work everyone. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 What's up Domo, I would like to join your next game night so let me know Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Heero 7 159 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 Good Morning TW How is everyone doing this great morning. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Khaleesi 213 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 Millenium when I get on Xbox later I can update you to the best of my ability. How much do I hate school? All my easy courses I had this morning, the advanced ones this afternoon xD Shoot me now! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
firefly metorite 8 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 Toxic you got yellow, nice going! Hope everyone in TW has a good rest of your day!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 alright nico will do Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Khaleesi 213 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 Yes I did! Haha finally Thanks Meteorite! Going for orange now Congrats on you getting yellow too Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 congrats on all of u for getting halo xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 O damn look at the activity in our div chat!! Keep posting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 yea mostly from me xD lol jk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 Congrats on myself for starting up Fired Up Fridays! Just saying haha. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Riegns Vii 180 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 Congrats on myself for starting up Fired Up Fridays! Just saying haha. Congrats!!! :-) Keep up the great work TW!! And stay positive!! :-) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 You too. Keep your head up high and never quit even when times become rough. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Khaleesi 213 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 Hey! I helped start those fired up Fridays too! Pretty sure we both came up with it o: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 More like you volunteered to quote on quote "Help out". However, me being proactive started it up and kept it running. If you wanna be apart of it then let me know so I can get you to say some speeches as well. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 I also came up with the name on my own. Just saying Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
firefly metorite 8 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 congrats on all of u for getting halo xD I still dont have halo lol Fired up fridays.. this is the first time i'm hearing about this. But it isnt even friday yet Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 Why wouldn't I let her do it... less I have to do Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI JILL 48 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 any game nights going on tomorrow? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 hey u guys so how was everyones day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 Other than the Poop going on in my life, pretty awesome. I brought in 2 new people without even getting out of the dashboard. I got the magic in me haha. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts