Jump to content

KSI Ground Zero: Division Chat


Awoken Lucifer

Recommended Posts

so, aside from nonsense, how's everyone doing? :) enjoying these last few weeks of summer? 

doing well here cant wait for it to cool down where im at :Rose:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


doing well here cant wait for it to cool down where im at :Rose:

lol, try Sweden :P Summer just about arrived here, and it's not especially warm compared to most places either ;) or you could try shipping some of the excess warmth here? :lol: I'm tired of being cold :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


lol, try Sweden :P Summer just about arrived here, and it's not especially warm compared to most places either ;) or you could try shipping some of the excess warmth here? :lol: I'm tired of being cold :)

I'd be glad to all this heat can cool down......anybody? cool down? heat....yeah i know xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey, guys! Don't you worry. Cokeman is here to save the day ;P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

×
×
  • Create New...