Legendzzz 84 Posted March 8, 2016 Report Share Posted March 8, 2016 8 minutes ago, KSI Reigns 7 said: Well that's good to hear! I can see that your busy in the court area. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted March 8, 2016 Report Share Posted March 8, 2016 5 hours ago, Tanker said: I can see that your busy in the court area. Yeah we are pretty busy lol. Gives me something to do Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Legendzzz 84 Posted March 9, 2016 Report Share Posted March 9, 2016 2 hours ago, KSI Reigns 7 said: Yeah we are pretty busy lol. Gives me something to do Lol I hear yah. I'm working on my next Article for the news team. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted March 13, 2016 Report Share Posted March 13, 2016 Good Evening DR !! Will some of you be joining the Destiny squadS for some Raiding tonight. We kill aliens by the dozens. Wanna come to the slaughterfest ?! Riegns Vii 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Singyohearttout 78 Posted March 16, 2016 Report Share Posted March 16, 2016 Hey! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted March 16, 2016 Report Share Posted March 16, 2016 14 hours ago, Singyohearttout said: Hey! Good afternoon to you... and everyone else... How are the fabulous, and not so fabulous, people of DR ?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Singyohearttout 78 Posted March 18, 2016 Report Share Posted March 18, 2016 Hey everyone!!! Where has our activity gone? . Lets all try to be more active starting now with this post. How is everyone doing and what have yall been up to? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted March 18, 2016 Report Share Posted March 18, 2016 To have the sense of creative activity is the great happiness and the great proof of being alive. "Matthew Arnold" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Singyohearttout 78 Posted March 20, 2016 Report Share Posted March 20, 2016 Hey everyone! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted March 20, 2016 Report Share Posted March 20, 2016 "Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek". - *Mario Andretti* Have a great day DR. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Freezy 0 Posted March 21, 2016 Report Share Posted March 21, 2016 Hey DR! What's up?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI R2KT 11 Posted March 21, 2016 Report Share Posted March 21, 2016 Hey guys! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted March 22, 2016 Report Share Posted March 22, 2016 Good Evening DR. I had a great night tonight on Destiny. Thanks to allof DR with whom I played, you're the best. Riegns Vii 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Papa CJ 7 142 Posted March 22, 2016 Report Share Posted March 22, 2016 On 3/21/2016 at 6:14 PM, KSI Freezy said: Hey DR! What's up?? Hello Freezy On 3/21/2016 at 7:57 PM, KSI KiNo said: Hey guys! Hello KiNo 5 hours ago, KSIxTrooper said: Good Evening DR. I had a great night tonight on Destiny. Thanks to allof DR with whom I played, you're the best. Hello Trooper. How is all of DR doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Kilamanjaro 87 Posted March 22, 2016 Report Share Posted March 22, 2016 Hey everyone Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI x Karma 7 105 Posted March 24, 2016 Report Share Posted March 24, 2016 (3/24/2016) - Hey guys KSI x Karma here just wanted to give y'all a heads up about the Spirit March Madness. KSI Chicago 7 is hosting a Bo2 April 2nd and 3rd. It will be a 1v1 tournament, any gun, 17 budget. Winner receives 1 year of XBL or a game of equal or lesser value. Sign ups are on the forums Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted March 24, 2016 Report Share Posted March 24, 2016 "Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud." -Sophocles Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Singyohearttout 78 Posted March 24, 2016 Report Share Posted March 24, 2016 5 hours ago, KSI Reigns 7 said: "Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud." -Sophocles I couldn't agree more! . How are you Reigns? Hey everyone! How are yall doing today? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted March 24, 2016 Report Share Posted March 24, 2016 1 hour ago, Singyohearttout said: I couldn't agree more! . How are you Reigns? Hey everyone! How are yall doing today? I'm wonderful. Congrats on your promotion. :-) hope things are going well here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI x Karma 7 105 Posted March 25, 2016 Report Share Posted March 25, 2016 Hey guys the Weekly update is back tonight @ 7 PM Eastern time on our Twich channel ksilive. The topic tonight is the difference between KSI on the 360 and the One cone check it out. Also tonight on our Twich channel @ 8 PM Eastern 7 vrs viewers is for Xbox 1 on bo3. Spread the word. They are aiming for 50 views tonight! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Trophyhuntr 19 Posted March 26, 2016 Report Share Posted March 26, 2016 How're things? It's been a while but I'm going to start showing up some more talk to y'all again tomorrow Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morph 28 Posted March 26, 2016 Report Share Posted March 26, 2016 Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI R2KT 11 Posted March 26, 2016 Report Share Posted March 26, 2016 Heyyo guys! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Singyohearttout 78 Posted March 29, 2016 Report Share Posted March 29, 2016 On 3/24/2016 at 3:53 PM, KSI Reigns 7 said: I'm wonderful. Congrats on your promotion. :-) hope things are going well here. Thats great! Thanks! Actually things are going really good. If our plans keep working out we will be setting pretty good soon, thanks for asking. How are you? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted March 29, 2016 Report Share Posted March 29, 2016 8 hours ago, Singyohearttout said: Thats great! Thanks! Actually things are going really good. If our plans keep working out we will be setting pretty good soon, thanks for asking. How are you? Good to hear. I couldn't be happier. I am head judge and other than that, I don't have to worry about anything else. I like the freedom I have not being in clan ops anymore. I kinda miss it, but I don't miss all the meetings and the craziness. lol Anyways, I'm happy for you guys! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now