Jump to content

DR Divisional Chat Thread


Airborn

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, KSI Reigns 7 said:

Yeah we are pretty busy lol. Gives me something to do :)

Lol I hear yah. I'm working on my next Article for the news team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Good Evening DR !!

Will some of you be joining the Destiny squadS for some Raiding tonight.

We kill aliens by the dozens. Wanna come to the slaughterfest ?! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


14 hours ago, Singyohearttout said:

Hey!

Good afternoon to you... and everyone else...

How are the fabulous, and not so fabulous, people of DR ?? :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey everyone!!! Where has our activity gone? :ermm:. Lets all try to be more active starting now with this post.

 

 

How is everyone doing and what have yall been up to?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek". - *Mario Andretti* 

Have a great day DR.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Good Evening DR.

I had a great night tonight on Destiny.

Thanks to allof DR with whom I played, you're the best.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 3/21/2016 at 6:14 PM, KSI Freezy said:

Hey DR! What's up??

Hello Freezy

On 3/21/2016 at 7:57 PM, KSI KiNo said:

Hey guys! 

Hello KiNo

5 hours ago, KSIxTrooper said:

Good Evening DR.

I had a great night tonight on Destiny.

Thanks to allof DR with whom I played, you're the best.

Hello Trooper. 

 

How is all of DR doing? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

(3/24/2016) - 
Hey guys KSI x Karma here just wanted to give y'all a heads up about the Spirit March Madness. KSI Chicago 7 is hosting a Bo2 April 2nd and 3rd. It will be a 1v1 tournament, any gun, 17 budget. Winner receives 1 year of XBL or a game of equal or lesser value. Sign ups are on the forums

Link to comment
Share on other sites


5 hours ago, KSI Reigns 7 said:

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud."  -Sophocles
 

I couldn't agree more! ;). How are you Reigns?

Hey everyone! How are yall doing today?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

1 hour ago, Singyohearttout said:

I couldn't agree more! ;). How are you Reigns?

Hey everyone! How are yall doing today?

I'm wonderful. Congrats on your promotion. :-) hope things are going well here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey guys the Weekly update is back tonight @ 7 PM Eastern time on our Twich channel ksilive. The topic tonight is the difference between KSI on the 360 and the One cone check it out. Also tonight on our Twich channel @ 8 PM Eastern 7 vrs viewers is for Xbox 1 on bo3. Spread the word. They are aiming for 50 views tonight!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


How're things? It's been a while but I'm going to start showing up some more talk to y'all again tomorrow 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 3/24/2016 at 3:53 PM, KSI Reigns 7 said:

I'm wonderful. Congrats on your promotion. :-) hope things are going well here.

Thats great! Thanks! Actually things are going really good. If our plans keep working out we will be setting pretty good soon, thanks for asking. How are you? ::D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

8 hours ago, Singyohearttout said:

Thats great! Thanks! Actually things are going really good. If our plans keep working out we will be setting pretty good soon, thanks for asking. How are you? ::D

Good to hear. :) I couldn't be happier. I am head judge and other than that, I don't have to worry about anything else. I like the freedom I have not being in clan ops anymore. I kinda miss it, but I don't miss all the meetings and the craziness. lol Anyways, I'm happy for you guys!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...