KSI CHEVYDOG 2 Posted April 10, 2014 Report Share Posted April 10, 2014 Hey y'all how's it going Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Divine Rush 2 Posted April 10, 2014 Report Share Posted April 10, 2014 Yeah been doing that with squad tag off and on might do it a bit more . Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GreendayFox 468 Posted April 10, 2014 Report Share Posted April 10, 2014 I've been on the tag a lot more recently which is awesome now that we are getting active can actually feel like I'm doing something! XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Divine Rush 2 Posted April 10, 2014 Report Share Posted April 10, 2014 Yeah reason I'm promoting more recruiting so I always have something to do lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
FadeZ 7 389 Posted April 11, 2014 Report Share Posted April 11, 2014 how are you guys doing DR? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted April 11, 2014 Report Share Posted April 11, 2014 Pretty good hows it over there in DM? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
FadeZ 7 389 Posted April 11, 2014 Report Share Posted April 11, 2014 and girls Pretty good hows it over there in DM?not to bad actually im enjoying it. involved in alot it takes up my time but i miss you guys and girls over here DR will always be where im from Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
GreendayFox 468 Posted April 14, 2014 Report Share Posted April 14, 2014 Hey everyone I'm happy we made it past the 400 members mark! Let's keep growing :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted April 14, 2014 Report Share Posted April 14, 2014 and girls not to bad actually im enjoying it. involved in alot it takes up my time but i miss you guys and girls over here DR will always be where im from Hell yeah and right? We were only getting started then you up and left . But ima be thinking of a Div Transfer myself in next 4 months or so IDK tho i love DR! But COD So boooorrring Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GreendayFox 468 Posted April 15, 2014 Report Share Posted April 15, 2014 Hey guys tax day has started let's go show DR support! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
crem1n0le 1 Posted April 15, 2014 Report Share Posted April 15, 2014 Whats up DR? Hows everybody doing today? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI xLeonidas 7 12 Posted April 15, 2014 Report Share Posted April 15, 2014 What's up DR Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
GreendayFox 468 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Share Posted April 16, 2014 Hey DR where is everyone today?! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI RUBBERDUCKY 11 Posted April 17, 2014 Report Share Posted April 17, 2014 Howdy yall Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Random One 5 Posted April 20, 2014 Report Share Posted April 20, 2014 Hello DR! Wazzup?! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxPinkShdw 8 Posted April 21, 2014 Report Share Posted April 21, 2014 Hello all. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted April 21, 2014 Report Share Posted April 21, 2014 Hello all. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! You too girl ^^. And ditto to the rest of my DR fam! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI CHEVYDOG 2 Posted April 24, 2014 Report Share Posted April 24, 2014 Night y'all <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted April 26, 2014 Report Share Posted April 26, 2014 Whats up DR. After two years in DR it is time for me to leave. I had a blast with many the members. Lost good friends made new ones. I must say the time here was amazing but too much happening. Thanks to KSI Osiris 7 KSI Exodus 7 KSI Secondwnd 7 KSI Thor 7 for everything while I was here in DR for your hard work. I am sorry I have to leave but my transfer came sooner than I wanted it too. I wanted to stay for 6 to 8 months longer but some people dont see it that way. Love you all and I will keep in contact with everyone still on my friends list from DR. Hell come on over to some DM gamenights if youd like we can all play Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GreendayFox 468 Posted April 26, 2014 Report Share Posted April 26, 2014 Hey DR how is my lovely family?! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxPinkShdw 8 Posted April 27, 2014 Report Share Posted April 27, 2014 Hello all my wonderful DR members. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI RUBBERDUCKY 11 Posted April 29, 2014 Report Share Posted April 29, 2014 hey pink how u doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CHEVYDOG 2 Posted May 2, 2014 Report Share Posted May 2, 2014 Hey y'all how ya doing this beautiful day :-) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxPinkShdw 8 Posted May 3, 2014 Report Share Posted May 3, 2014 I'm doing good Rubberducky how are you? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Random One 5 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Share Posted May 4, 2014 I so want to go on a rant/rampage of epic proportions. OMG I'm so mad. But much love to my DR family. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now