Jump to content

KSI Forced Induction Division Chat


KSI VEILSIX 7

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Nate1123 said:

lol what bout me

 

I'll marry you too haha. You just have to ask and give my father a cow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Just now, KSI BoGaNgL3S said:

I'll 1v1 you for her

that would be the biggest mistake ever ask my squad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

6 minutes ago, ksicandy said:

I'll marry you too haha. You just have to ask and give my father a cow.

How many husbands... I think that's supposed to be called Polygamy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Just now, KSI BoGaNgL3S said:

How many husbands... I think that's supposed to be called Polygamy

lol is some countrys its perfectly fine but this is amerrica 'Merica

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...