Tournament and Event Suggestions

Dynasty 4000

4. Host are able to use there maps for the tourneys if theyd like. If they want to add someone elses that is fine by me. I like the idea of them doing that always have. 

3. I have done that in the past and some times i like to mix it up. I get sick of doing the same things in a cycle, its my job to see wat other modes work and dont work.

2. Some times tournaments will have restrictions like with mw3 i had set rules each week however in some cases it would be just like a pub match..everything goes. With events like BR and more serious Halo ones to come there will be restrictions set throughout or if there is a greater prize.

1. I have always thrown a FFA event in the mix with tourneys, i had yet to do one with Halo 4. I personally think if they can kill the king who was worth that much than they deserve the points..but either way ill look into editing the rules for the nxt possible in the future.

Id be neat to do this..but we wud need to start early lol . 

This is something i would do if i know the previous team that won was still in KSI..or at least 4 of the ten lol. 

I'm not saying don't use FFA, I'm just saying don't use FFA regicide