CS Hall of Fame Inductees

• 1 year later...

Gamertag: KSI Uppish 7 

Recruit Date: Nov 1st, 2018

Induction Date: Oct. 3rd, 2021

Testimony: There's a lot that can be said about Uppish, but for me, it's all good things. I've had the distinct pleasure of working alongside Uppish when he was a General, a Co-Founder, and now Division Leader. Through each advancement, you really gain a bit more insight as another layer of his capabilities presents itself. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone that hasn't heard of the guy. Just mention CS, and he's the first person that comes to mind. When DM was nearing it's closure, I was presented with the option for where I felt Wrath would make the best fit. Just knowing Uppish and the history we had, all the things we went through...the good and the bad, CS was an easy choice. I can say without a doubt it's the best decision I've made in my entire KSI career thus far. Uppish was integral in helping Wrath transition to CS, getting up to speed, and settled into the ways that things should operate. Any question I had, he was on top of it, and that still holds true today. If it weren't for him, I don't know that I'd still be in KSI. There were plenty of times where I felt like giving up, but between his guidance, and the chip on my shoulder over DM closing down, that was never going to happen. I've learned more from him in 6 months than I did in the entire year prior...and I don't know about you guys, but that speaks volumes to me. For as much s*@t as we give each other, we also work together to keep this ship sailing in the right direction, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm not huge on emotional stuff, but I can say this with no hesitation...I love ya man, truly. You're definitely like a brother to me, and so many within CS. You've shaped this division into what it is today, so DHoF only seems fair to show our sincerest gratitude!

Gamertag: KSI Shatner7 

Recruit Date: 

Testimony:

Gamertag: KSI Fenny 77

Recruit Date: 

Testimony:

Gamertag: KSI T StackG

Induction Date:

Testimony: Wrath and T Stack are synonymous, and one could say the same for CS with no fault to be found. Even as a LT coming into CS, the man was everywhere. You would be extremely hard pressed to find a Discord chat, a game night, or even a random party that Stack isn't involved with. Just take a look at the rank channel for CS. He's 2nd only to the OG loud mouth himself, AKA Uppish...that's impressive lol! Jokes aside, Stack is constantly looking to help members out in any way that he possibly can. He eats, sleeps, and breathes KSI through and through. Speaking of sleep, I've witnessed him lose quite a bit of it, because he can't turn his brain off when there's an issue to be resolved, no matter how small it may seem. There's plenty of times where I've had to recommend that he get some sleep, because it'll be there tomorrow. Stack just isn't that guy though, and it's part of what I love about him. You just know that he isn't going to forget, and he won't stop until a resolution is found. He has the respect and adoration of not only his squad, but the entirety of Chaos Syndicate. I cannot wait to see this man obtain his Clan-Ops 7, because he has certainly earned it tenfold for his squad and division, and will continue to leave a lasting mark on the community. For the reasons listed above, and countless others, I nominate KSI T StackG for 

Gamertag: KSI Kat

Induction Date:

Testimony: Kat deserves to be in the CS HoF more than anyone else here in CS. If you wanna talk about someone with determination and dedication she’s you’re person! Kat from the beginning had high high hopes from Rebellion. From crazy ideas that seemed near impossible to overcoming obstacles that no one has ever accomplished. As a Captain filling in a GEN’s shoes, she molded Rebellions Officer core as it stands now in the present from only having 3 officers including herself in the fall of 2021. She never accepts defeat and failure is never a option. This lady Will go to war for her staff and members and will never let up!. She not only puts Rebellion first, KSI is apart of her life! CS has made a imprint on her and she has made a imprint on CS. I’ve mentioned this award many of times that CS should have a HoF and Kat would be at the TOP. Since she’s became COFO, as one of her officers in Rebellion, I can’t wait to see what she’ll bring to the other squads! She’s a natural born leader with the will power like no other.

Gamertag: KSI Sleepy

Induction Date:

Testimony: Sleepy has been a staple of CS and KSI for just over a year now. He’s inspired and pushed a lot of officers and members to bring their A+ game to the table every time log on. Calamity would simply be dead without his work ethic leadership. It would not exist, plain and simple. He’s challenged all of us, 7s staff included to involve new ideas and adapt our old ways of thinking. Currently he’s been developing and testing a new trial program to help reduce burnout within officer corps while maintaining the same level of productivity. 

He has & continues to consistently  reach out to members and help them as best he can, whether it’s in-game or occasionally buying them a game.

Sleepy has been through a LOT irl during his time in CS. The he’s been able to pick himself up and keep moving forward, just one step at a time. It has been nothing short of a stellar golden standard, beyond exemplary, and has endeared him to his squad and throughout CS, and has more than earn a spot enshrined in the KSI Chaos Syndicate Hall of Fame for all to see.

• 10 months later...

KSI Shatner 7

Shatner has been in KSI for almost 3 years now, over these year he has been dedicated to be a mentor and role model for many individuals with Chaos Syndicate. Shatner has this wisdom that spread through out the whole community, he works a lot in his real life endeavors, he still makes time for to be there when it counts for he squads and his division. 2022 has had it ups and down with Shatner, but that hasn’t stop him and that’s why he was inducted into the KSI Hall of Fame for 2022!