KSI Demon9 OS lvl 1

KSI WldMama7

@KSI DEMON 9 has been an integrel part of the success of Valkyrie. Since returning to KSI he has been blazing a trail and making an impact on not only his squad but KSI as a whole. Members from all squads hit him up for Apex or just to hang or ask for advice. Demon works hard at being the best officer he can be and sets the bar high for the rest of the officer staff. Their isnt an Officer in Valkyrie that wont say that Demon has mentored them in some way and this includes the current general. I know their have been time that he questions whether he is doing the right thig=ng or doing enough for his squad. He does this because he cares and wants his squad and all of KSI to succeed and continue to evolve into the best version of itself as possible. I know he deserves an OS and so much more for all his hard work. He is one of those give a Poop people who make this community one of the best places to be. @KSI DEMON 9 thank you so much for all you do. May your journey continue to rise and may you continue to make your squad shine!! Thank you sir for a job well done!!

@KSI DEMON 9 Deserves this award because of his hard work and dedication he put in for his squad he is very passionate and dedicated for the squad and deserves this award I’m excited to see where his new Journey as Gen will take him congratulations brother!!!

The reason Demon deserves this award is not simple, he has been a key figure in the success of Valkyrie from recruiting his old friends back into the community to even bringing in new members, hosting a plethora of workshops and gamenights as well as genuinely being there for each and every member and when I say being there I don’t mean just making a presence I mean genuinely taking the time to sit and listen to every member that he interacts with.

Demon has an ability to connect with others on a level that you don’t see very much in people these days and that is in part down to his personality and ethic as a person he treats every member he meets like they are family and cares for them as such. He sets himself to what some would think is an unreasonable standard but each and every time he meets that standard and more even whilst he doubts himself while doing so.

in summary demon deserves this award for the simple fact of he is truly passionate about this community and the core standards in which we pride ourselves being members of KSI

@KSI DEMON 9 This man deserves this award not only because he puts his all into this community but also because of who he is as a person. I met Demon years ago in my first go around with KSI and back then this man would show the type of dedication and responsibility that i have never seen before, as he rose the ranks back then he soaked up every ounce of knowledge that was bestowed onto him and projected that knowledge onto everyone he met within the community. If you had a question about a certain aspect of what the community was doing or how to do certain things he was the man to go to, even now as both myself and demon came back to KSI after so many years away he still shows me and the rest of the community what its like to be apart of something bigger than just gaming or being in a community, but he makes it his priority to make it feel like a family. Demon makes everyone within his squad feel like they are family and i believe that this man deserves this award due to the person he is and the leader he has become. I am proud to call him my gen, my friend, and my brother.