KSI Anatomy Request. (Awarded)

Name: KSI Anatomy

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/2435-ksi-anatomy/

Award-/-Achievement: \ SWAT Team

Reason-/-Evidence: I have been on the SWAT team twice now and i can get witness for this award if needed, KSI Templar 007, KSI COURAG3OUS

Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard

Reason-/-Evidence: I have been rank suspended 3 times now(Once in Magnum LS, Once is Fallen LS, and Once in Nuclear LS).....i think DoubleJ 7 witness some but everyone other witness i'd have are either blacklisted or havent heard from since

Award-/-Achievement: Commited

Reason-/-Evidence: I have been in for a year and five months now i can prove that by DoubleJ again and KSI Templar007 also knows.......

If i have to go into farther detail on any i will.....didnt really know how much i need but i thank you for your time.

Swat team yes. He has been in Swat more than once and was Swat CPT when I was in Nuclear.

Commited yes. Anatomy has been in for more than a year. And please exuse my spam.....

Die Hard isnt awarded to people because they got rank suspended. That is the only evidence you provided. Get DoubleJ here. If he only confirms your rank suspensions and nothing else then it will be a no from me for that award. Witnesses for the others

I'll try but other than Double J.....my Magnum rank suspension was from KSI Shadowreaver I have no idea what happened to him.....my Fallen one was by KSI Reflex (or at the time KSI Replay) and my Nuclear one was by KSI NeonKush whom is still in XD........but i was also unoffically DNH-ed from LE with KSI Ranger178 but it never made it to court because it was filed when LE was started to fail....Not sure if i ever offically was but I know KSI Chaos 7 never wanted to see my face again......and if it matter why for any please ask......but i will get Doubles on here to witness them...

I know for a fact when I was on the first team of SWAT he was my Capt. He has been in since January of 2011 and has beatin everybody that ive seeen him face

• 2 weeks later...

..could you pm the details (wont be public but will be place in the AAP staff area for the other aap staff to view and form their own oppinions)

Swat (HH will be included)

Commited

Die hard

• 2 weeks later...

Die Hard isnt awarded to people because they got rank suspended. That is the only evidence you provided. Get DoubleJ here. If he only confirms your rank suspensions and nothing else then it will be a no from me for that award. Witnesses for the others

Why hello hello, curse my dam memory, but yes I can confirm Anatomy has been naughty on those 3 occasions, rusulting in a rank suspension.

I'm going to say no (diehard) for the same reason i stated above. Rank Suspension isn't the sole reason a person gets this award.

If he was KSI Colby1477, i can verify that he was in LE last year with me. I know about the Ranger situation but i dont remember if Anatomy was DNH'd (officially or unofficially).

I can witness that Anatomy was rank suspended because I was his recruit back in Magnum and I was with him to see him get rank suspended in Magnum, Fallen and in Nuclear but when he and Ranger went over to LE and left me in Fallen, I was in the party when Chaos was yelling at the two and it had led Ranger to get DNH'ed and Ranger had taken a bullet for him by saying it wasnt Colby's fault for going over to LE illegally so Colby was sent to Fallen with a huge rank suspension for transfering illegally, if Ranger wouldnt have taken that bullet Colby for sure would have been DNH'ed from LE and possibly more. And I think if you talk to Chaos about this about the LE things with KSI Ranger 178 and KSI Colby 1477 I am sure he will tell you much the same thing.

I never was blacklisted......I am sure the 7's in LE more than likely wanted all of Sparta blacklisted but because of LE struggling to stay a divison they had just DNHed most of the members and a few like KSI Ranger 178 and KSI Grummit were the ones who were blacklisted......I was sent back to LS with my DHNing out of LE and a rank suspenion to keep me down.....

First of all, I was in LE. Don't talk about things you know nothing about because none of that is even remotely true. Secondly, the description of the award says that the member was DNH'd or Rank Suspended but if they were BL'd, they are disqualified from getting this award.

If it is this much of a hassel then I will stop trying for the award....but if you do a background check on me never once does it say I was blacklisted.....I was rank suspended 3 times in LS and unoffically (as far as I know) DNHed out of LE

No such thing as unofficially DNH'd. If you get DNH'd, it's official no matter how you try to spin it. Also Chaos says he blacklisted you. That would be part of a background check, so yes it would say at least once that you were blacklisted.

If I were blacklisted wouldnt there be records of it in the Court Area or on Access Denied?....I had some of my 7's help me look and no where in any of those does it say that KSI Anatomy, KSI Anatomy 7, or KSI Colby 1477 was blacklisted or DNH'ed.....I was taken out of Sparta LE, by Chaos, and put in Fallen LS and was told to never go back to LE.....