KSI dRaMaTiC 7 multi request (Awarded)

KSI dRaMaTiC 77

Name: KSI dramatic 7

Link to Forums Account http://www.ksiforums...ksi-dramatic-7/:

Award-/-Achievement: Master recruiter, Silver outstanding, Gold outstanding

Reason-

Master recruiter- Since Ive came into KSI I have recruited just over 85 people myself, I have also aided in countless recruits, I always find people and call in a SGT or LT to get people in, this is a everyday thing,and im pretty sure anyone who plays with me has seen it more than 5 times

Silver Outstanding- I have been very successful at whatever position i held while going above and beyond to learn more and train countless people, i have lead by example that even if you have a few rough patchets, if you change the problem and accept criticsim that you can succeed

I dont know about the master recruiter, but i agree with silver outstanding, dramatic sees ksi as something he can master, and he is so far...he has a way of talking and making his opinion, he deff has a serious future in KSI going forward. gold may be too early

I can vouch for recruiter he does have that and alot more.

Same for outstanding not sure if we are doing a wait between them or not but do feel he has gone above and beyond his job description being he is already a project head and running his own department that has nothing to do with his clan ops title.

I'm definitely a witness to Dramatic being a Master Recruiter, as well as Silver Outstanding Service.

Dramatic has successfully recruited close to 100 members into KSI, as well as some of those folks becoming significant leaders currently running divisions and squads. He definitely deserves this award.

Dramatic has definitely gone above and beyond his call of duty since he became a leader within KSI. He strives to bring different ideas to the table, all to better KSI. By running the HR department on top of being a Director, he also comes up with many unique ideas for KSI to do, to take us to the next level. He has also proven to many people the importance of diversity in leadership, and has taken a stance on eliminating judgement on members in KSI.

I cannot however vouch for Gold Outstanding service, as I feel this prestigious honor deserves a little bit more time and commitment from our members than what Dramatic has put forth thus far. But he's definitely on his way. (Hell.. I don't even think I have gold outstanding...lol)

I vouch for both as he has over 100+ recruits and 100+ trainings that are in current higher rank positions as well :)

and i also vouch silver outstanding because he has taken care of stuff ive seen that noone else wanted too...

Awards