KSI ImPeRiiuM 7 Multi-Award Request (Awarded)

Impy

Name: KSI ImPeRiiuM 7 / GZ Co-Founder

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/2917-ksi-imperiium-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)-

Reason-/-Evidence: I returned into KSI 20 February 2012 and got right to work. I volunteered as the Forge Team Captain for Ground Zero, and after a transfer to Unity GZ also undertook HH Team Captain. I helped those around me gain a better knowledge in KSI, led teams, gamenights, and recruiting parties and got General on 1 April 2012. As General, my squad suffered a loss of 20 fluff members at the start, putting Unity GZ at about 50 members. Through motivation and a positive attitude, Unity GZ rose quickly and split into Glory GZ on 10 May 2012. As a Co-Founder now, I am donating much time to fix problems within squads, help whenever called upon, and I am hosting my own SGT Workshop for members within GZ.

Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: I work hard to answer any question that is asked in any squad within GZ, and even questions asked on the forums.

Award-/-Achievement: Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: Multiple members throughout GZ consider me to be a mentor to them. Will get witnesses to testify.

Award-/-Achievement: Trainer

Reason-/-Evidence: I've trained many throughout GZ to aspire, and become, better leaders and more productive members in KSI.Also hosting SGT Workshop tonight and tomorrow (26/27 June 2012)

Witnesses for these awards include: KSI N1NJA 7, KSI Mufasa 7, and squad members throughout division. (Will get witnesses to post)

imperrium has trained me, mentored me and is one of very few who have made me a strong ksi leader if ANY ONE should get an award its him

ImPeRiiuM has helped me so much in ksi to get me to my current place I will say he has mentored me and trained me and assisted me over and over again

Imperium I cant even explain how much help you offered a lot of people. Although I have been in KSI for a short time but I been a GEN before in another communities ( similar to KSI ) and Imperium has helped me gain knowledge about KSI, he had always helped me to make the right choice, every time I got a question even if his busy he will right the way invite me to party and ask me ''what wrong, what you need help with'' he never gave up on anything, he had hosted costume games, recruiting parties and help people in a lot of ways and if any one deserve a award it should be Imperium. Imperium personally I thank you for all the work you done in KSI and for helping us become strong leaders like you are, I thank you as a friend and as a member. :Applause:

Trainer- YES

there is no question in my mind that Imperiium is one of the finest Trainers that I have ever had the privillege of working with, he deserves it 100% yes yes

Member Assistance YES

Another no brainer- as he spends 99.9% of his time helping others deal with issues and informing them of the rules of KSI. yes yes yes

Out standing service member LVL 1- YES

From the moment that Imperiium entered GZ, he has set himself apart from his peers. Despite adversity when he first joined, he rose through the ranks and performed all of his regular duties and went above and beyond the standards that the upper leadership set for him. As a new General, he was faced with many challenges that would have crippled squads under lesser leadership-one instance involved having 40% of his officers leave and attempt to poach members from his squad. But through imperiiums guidance, leadership, perseverance and situation awareness, they pushed through virtually unscathed.

But its not only Imperiiums squad that has benefited from his time here in KSI. On countless occasions he has helped other squads and other Generals and Officers appropriately handle problems in their squads and provide insight on smaller matters. I feel that Aaron is the perfect embodiment and poster child for this award for setting himself apart from his peers and instilling KSI values in everyone under him.

-you deserve it kiddo

Outstanding Service 1 - More Witnesses

Mentor - Yes

Member assistance - Yes

Trainer - More Witnesses / Witness statement confirming quantity (from rank > Co-Founder)

Not voting but acting as witness

Outstanding Service 1 - This member has gone past the normal call of duty. He is always searching for what could be better about himself and his squads. And he ran one of the strongest squads in GZ. Without a doubt ImPeRiiuM deserves this award.

Member assistance - He is always putting the effort to help where possible.

Trainer - He has met this for sure.