SWAT Gamebattles team

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't add you guys to the team S: let me sort it out

http://gamebattles.m...am/dm-swat-team

I had to make a new account due to problems with MLG gaming and somebody stupid got it banned -_-

• 3 weeks later...

ok...are we still doing this? i added u as a friend on gamebattles, if u can add me to the team thatd be great.

A couple of days ago, i tried to add the member to the team but it wouldn't let me but ill give it another go. I think after u make the team u need to wait a few days before u can add people idk :/

hey slice n dice left/ is taking a break from KSI so yea. i friended neo and beef if u can add us to the team that be cool my gb tag is KSI_Jupiter

Message i got from Gamebattles:

Rosters Locked

Team rosters in this ladder season cannot be altered from Mar 16, 2012 until the end of the season, Mar 31, 2012.

You will be able to update your roster in the next season.

Ill Fix everyone in at the begginning of April Add me on Gamebattles for now http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Neuron2

i accepted the team invite, and im now on the roster for the team :) ( i get mgl/ gb updates on my phone through email so yea )

It wont let me ad beefaroni coz he wont accept my friend request :fpc: Just waiting for Astor to accept and Beef and team of 4. Anyone else who wants to join post beneath coz i think the roster can have 12 people on it or something like that. Bascially, extras for when people cant make it

yesh anyone in DM can join but now we got 4 for main team should we tryout anyone else who wants to join or allow it?