KSI TEMPLAR 777 Awards (Awarded)

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)KSI TEMPLAR 777, CRUSADES, WRATH, FORSAKEN LS, LS

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/2938-tm%e2%82%b1lar-777/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)Donor, Commited, Drama Queen, Mad Max

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Donor for me donating money to KSI and holding a challenge who can get 10 recruites fastest for 1600 microsoft points. Commited i can get DoubleJ to verify. Drama Queen i can get Double, Queen, Coden, any high ups to verify lol. Mad max i can get Double, Coden, or Illusion. About a month and a half ago i was going CrAzY. I was so stressed out dealling with stuff how i never had time for Familly. I was also mad at some people in LS were i was about to actually go to SR or SH becuase i was tired of all the crap. That and Double you might read this... I still think everyone hates me..Its true. Double tells me wrong but its true.. I was about to Quit KSI and everyone was telling me you will miss it. I still have thoughts about things.. But ya..................

Donor - Get the person that got the points to post

Committed - Get someone who would know about you being in a year to post

Drama Queen - Witness please

Mad Max - Yes, I experienced this myself. Would like your leaders to post to help the rest of AAP tho.

Donor = who reciveved the points...becuase im not going to issue till i see the evidence

Committed - yes *luci answer

Drama Queen - .....um.......

Mad Max - idk....

Committed - Yes

Drama Queen - Yes

Mad Max - No

How can you be a "Mad Max" if you are a drama queen, hence the source of what was driving you mad.

Committed - Yes

Drama Queen - Yes

Mad Max - No

How can you be a "Mad Max" if you are a drama queen, hence the source of what was driving you mad.

I beg to differ on this above....Drama Queen: Templar and I have been in a huge ass fight over something that neither of us can remember why it started. We have taken it way too far and had members to basically chose sides between us and the two of us caused so much drama because of this. Im sure that DoubleJ and Coden or anyone else in LS will easily witness to this. So if your going to give him Drama Queen make it for this and Mad Max for what he was trying to have it for earlier.

Mad Max Member has lost their sanity dealing with KSI or its situations for so long that we have made them a padded room to reside in for the rest of their KSI career.

I all most failed my freshman year becuase i felt like i had to be on 24/7 i had to work all the time i had to do it all. I was about to leave KSI becuase it was taking over my life. I had no time for myself. And it was so stressfull i felt i wanted to die. I wanted to leave to another division becuase of the stress And i feel neglected here. I feal KSI is not the Same or will ever be. KSI used to be so much fun for me And now its a drag. If you want me to get romans here i can i asked And still think i want to leave or go to another division. It says that member has lost lost there sanity dealing with KSI or Its situation. I almost got held back, lost my ******* social skills, lost my family, freaking lost my life. Its like right ******* now im Going to the movies with my family And i told them i cant go that time cause i busy. And another where my family was over And i kept Going to my room constently doing KSI stuff. And Its taking over my life where i cant have no fun. Illusion has helped me with my problems And told me i should take a break. I never thought such a thing becuase i was like i must work i must work like a robot. Ilussion said i should take a break And i did for a week And a half. Ever since then i am a little better with this but yaa....... The guy Who got the 1600 micro points is KSI POW3RHOUSE he left KSI. He still has a forums account. And for Drama Queen when i have the issue i take it to the limit. I have made 5 topics stuff like a week ago i made a topic in the education section to jess saying im sorry i missed a class And other stuff. I am a Major And any leader Who knows me knows

if you cant get the evidence on the donations of microsoft points...then you dont get that award.

So do i need witnesses for these?

Mad Max Member has lost their sanity dealing with KSI or its situations for so long that we have made them a padded room to reside in for the rest of their KSI career.

I all most failed my freshman year becuase i felt like i had to be on 24/7 i had to work all the time i had to do it all. I was about to leave KSI becuase it was taking over my life. I had no time for myself. And it was so stressfull i felt i wanted to die. I wanted to leave to another division becuase of the stress And i feel neglected here. I feal KSI is not the Same or will ever be. KSI used to be so much fun for me And now its a drag. If you want me to get romans here i can i asked And still think i want to leave or go to another division. It says that member has lost lost there sanity dealing with KSI or Its situation. I almost got held back, lost my ******* social skills, lost my family, freaking lost my life. Its like right ******* now im Going to the movies with my family And i told them i cant go that time cause i busy. And another where my family was over And i kept Going to my room constently doing KSI stuff. And Its taking over my life where i cant have no fun. Illusion has helped me with my problems And told me i should take a break. I never thought such a thing becuase i was like i must work i must work like a robot. Ilussion said i should take a break And i did for a week And a half. Ever since then i am a little better with this but yaa....... The guy Who got the 1600 micro points is KSI POW3RHOUSE he left KSI. He still has a forums account. And for Drama Queen when i have the issue i take it to the limit. I have made 5 topics stuff like a week ago i made a topic in the education section to jess saying im sorry i missed a class And other stuff. I am a Major And any leader Who knows me knows

Donor - Get witness (the person you gave it to)

Committed - Yes

Drama Queen - Yes

Mad Max - Yes

He left his name was KSI POW3RHOUSE. I have KSI Anatomy 7, KSI COURAG3OUS, KSI Instinct, 97, and i could get DoubleJ if he remembers. But COURAG3OUS and Anatomy remember and COURAG3OUS knows him in real life. And Anatomy who already posted.

Heres his acc http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/3746-%e2%9c%aa%e2%84%99o%e2%82%a9%e2%84%a8%e2%84%9b%e2%84%8doues%e2%84%b0%e2%9c%aa/

Me and Powerhouse are frens in real life and he got 1600 points from a recruiting contest by TEMPLAR and he bought Minecraft with it so ya

This isn't a donation towards KSI. This a friend giving a friend minecraft. Sorry but only donation I see worth this award is gamertag change or donation to KSI approved tournament.

This isn't a donation towards KSI. This a friend giving a friend minecraft. Sorry but only donation I see worth this award is gamertag change or donation to KSI approved tournament.

it was only a tourny for Who gets the most recruites firstn sorry