"Of The Month" Awards for July (7/30 - 8/7)

Senior Director

Gamertag - KSI QueenJess 7

Reason why they deserve this - Did an excellent job in handling Spirit Week and actually attended a few squad meetings to inform the squads/lower ranked members (was a cpl at the time) personally on some of the events that were coming up.

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag KSI Priest 77

Reason why they deserve this - I have met him a few times in our squad meetings and through posts on the forums. He remains involved in many parts of his division. He strives for Evil Ties to be the top division in KSI and for everyone under him to be involved/unified. He is even involved to minor things such as proper recruiting, wanting everyone to follow the correct actions in whatever they are doing.

Co-Founder

Gamertag - KSI Metal 777

Reasoning why they deserve this - Involved with the members with any issue that may be presented. Constantly updating our division of any possible threat (Hackers) or problem people (blacklisted).

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxIntenseLust - Khaotic - ET

Reasoning why they deserve this - Does an excellent job in maintaining the squad, ensuring all the information that come from the higher ups is relayed to squad members. Maintains order with the squad effectively, allowing the open door policy to stand but still enforcing the rank structor. Pays attention to not only our squad, but other squads in ET esp with recruits (Expecting his officers correct any mistakes that might be present with recruits while mentoring, khaotic or not.)

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Last Kings - Khaotic - ET

Reasoning why they deserve this - I did not really meet Last Kings until my split from Infected into Khaotic. However, it was not long after the split this name became common. King, interested in his squad and desire to promote the Khaotic name and brothership within KSI, has held many game nights, a few name change tourneys, runs the Khaotic HH team (A), Great next in command when Lust is not available and can cover should something come up.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xPower - Khaotic - ET

Reasoning why they deserve this - This man is the reason why I am still apart of the KSI community. The constant invites to party chat and games really brings the members of KSI/ET/Khaotic together. He is constantly hosting a game night or members time together. He has strengthened my relationship to any other KSI member, while I played on occasion with KSI members through him I played more with KSI and began to get to know many of the KSI members rather than just the Sunday squad meetings. Though there is a lot of great leadership within KSI, I feel without actions like this KSI is just a name on a clan tag. Awesome job bud!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xPower - Khaotic - ET

Reasoning why they deserve this - Stated above. Does a wonderful job in bringing the squad together to have fun.

Some positions are left out due to lack of knowledge of a person in that position or what they have done to deserve the praise. Great job to all the unsung heroes within KSI, the ones not recognized for the day in/day out stuff you do to promote the KSI name, and to those that do great and wonderful things and no one knows. ~ KSI Rushauer

Awards

KSI ANTOMY 7 ( LS CO-FOUNDER)

http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/2435-ksi-anatomy-7/

Reason- I believe Anatomy should be Co-founder of the month due to his over the top work that he has performed over the past few months. Since he has been LS's CO-FOUUNDER the Division as a whole has become one of the best in KSI. Recruiting has gone up tremendously along with activity. Many of the failing squads are now turning up great results. He has been great with working with all of the officers and making all of our future ones prepare better for when its their turn to make KSI a better place. He is constantly active on the forums and part of the graphics team as well which supports my reasons even more that he extends beyond his Division in which he helps other Members make their experience better on the forums.

Awards

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI CheddarBob7

Reasoning why they deserve this - So laid back and chill

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxMetal 777

Reasoning why they deserve this - keeps it real

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KING CEAZAR

Reasoning why they deserve this - he is the king thats why and a great leader

Division Leader

Reasoning why they deserve this - he laid back

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxMetal 777

Reasoning why they deserve this - keeps it real

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KING CEAZAR

Reasoning why they deserve this - he is a great leader

Division Leader

Reasoning why they deserve this - So laid back and chill

Captain

Gamertag KSI Last Kings E.T. Khaotic

link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...ksi-last-kings/

The reason why I am voting for kings is because he will go out of his way to always make sure that all the members receive equal attention and doing his best to make all the new recruits feel welcomed.

Divison Leader

GT- KSI CheddarBob 7 (EVIL TIES)

Reasoning: he is really cool and keeps it real.

Co-Founder

GT- KSI Metal 777 (EVIL TIES)

Reason: He gets things cleared up quickly and is easy to go to when there are problems.

General:

GT: KSIxIntenseLust (KHAOTIC)

Reason: He really keeps things real and makes sure the squad is organized and everyone is at attention and in line.

Captain:

GT: KSI Last Kings (KHAOTIC)

Reason: He is really cool and handles disputes with ease and i can go to him with any problems i may have or encounter.

Lieutenant

GT: KSI Munky (KHAOTIC)

Reason: He is a good guy and is an even better LT and gets things done in the squad.

Sergeant

GT: KSI JBradskii (KHAOTIC)

Reason: He is a great guy and handles recruiting with ease, definately one of the best recruits in the squad and definately deserves this award.

Divison Leader

KSI CheddarBob 7 (EVIL TIES)

Reasons- He is really cool and keeps it real. Also he helps with every problem you have.

Captain-

KSI Last Kings (ET / KHAOTIC)

http://www.ksiforums...ksi-last-kings/

Reasons- KSI Last Kings is a great leader first off. He goes out of his way to help those in need. Also he is a good enforcer of the Code of Conduct. When you talk to him he is a funny guy but can also be serious when needed. In game chat he talks little trash to those who yell at KSI for being "bad." He will soon be a General himself when the KHAOTIC clan splits. He is also the KHAOTIC Head Hunters Commander. This man deserves to be Captain of The Month of July for these reasons.

Awards

Ksi khaotic et 3rd captain

Gamertag: Ksi last kings

Link:www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/4277-ksi-last-kings/

Reason: he is the best person to play any game with he solves any problems that need to be solve. He handles any situation with proffessionalism and keeps the squad in check when needed.

Divison Leader (EVIL TIES)

GT: KSI CheddarBob 7

Reason: He keeps things in the division nice and under control and is easy to go to with any ideas or issues

Captain (Evil Ties, KHAOTIC, 3CPT)

GT: KSI Last Kings

Reason: He works really hard and keeps things running how they should be in a very professional manner.

<Revise> (Missed one position)

Division Leader

Gamertag - KSI CheddarBob 7

Reasoning they deserve this: Maintains a professional attitude and commands with respect. High expectations from all of ET to represent KSI in the best possible light.

Awards

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Evil Ties

GT - KING CEAZAR (Gen)

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why the deserve this - he is a great gen and he has made this divison great of what he does best. he helps out members best he can. calls out different loc's in game's to help kill the emeny team.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Anatomy 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/2435-ksi-anatomy-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this: As a growing member of KSI I was placed into Nuclear, a squad on the verge of being scrapped, but through good decision making, and placing leaders where they need to be, Anatomy was able to help save the squad. Now Nuclear is growing rapidly and is on the verge of being in splitting range.

Gamertag - KSI Sprinklez

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/6622-ksi-sprinklez/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Sprinklez was recruited about two weeks ago, she has been recruiting and learning how to train new recruits. She has been working almost non-stop to help promote activity in the squad and is well on her way to being promoted to LT. It's members like her that have helped saved Nuclear.

Co-div ldr/ Evil Ties

gamertag- Preist 77

Reason preist is a good asset to ksi always putting the clan first.

He is constantly asking questions and making sure things are

going as they should. He is also doing his best to keep the sqaudes playing together

spending his own money for prizes. Keep up the good wrk et co fos and up

General

Gamertag (KSI WARS - Royal Prophecy - Warlords)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/3015-ksi-wars/

Reasoning why the deserve this - After playing with Wars for a while, before joining KSI he has always been a great ambassador. Even as a Captain he was always actively encouraging people to join up. Since becoming a member I've seen him handle situations with the poise a general should have. He treats his superiors & subordinates with a great amount of respect and the squad really takes on his personally.

Captain

Gamertag (KSI XLY - Royal Prophecy - Warlords)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...er/3602-ksixly/

Reasoning why the deserve this - Being the 1st Captain of Warlords XLY has many responsibilities. Still he has always displays the highest degree of professionalism. Even in times when he's had things going on in his personal life, he never neglects his duties. He always makes himself available and he really deserves this award.

LT

Gamertag (KSI Devastation - Royal Prophecy - Warlords) -

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/5705-ufo-believer/

Reasoning why the deserve this - I want to start off by saying this my little brother, but this is a totally unbiased nomination. He's super active on the forums. He's written numerous pages on how to make recruiting better and spends a lot of his time training and retraining anyone that needs the help. He's lead a few meetings now and is always looking for new ways to improve the squad and clan.

GENERAL: Division/Squad--RP Warlords---KSI WARS

Reason: He is perhaps the best general i honestly had in my whole career in KSI.... Nobodyy diserves this awards as much as KSI WARS.