KSI Instinct 97 Awards (Awarded)

Instinct

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Instinct 97/ Wrath/ LS

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/4370-%E2%84%91%CE%B7%E1%B9%A7%E2%9C%9E%D1%97%CE%B7%E1%B8%89%E2%9C%9E/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Outsanding service (LV1), Members assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

I have worked my butt off since day 1 being in LS, striving to make this squad as good as i possibly can, i was doing most of the duties a general would be doing wile i was a lutenant, i braught the squad to where it its now and i am working on furthering it even more, im sure some of my higher ups can add more onto this. And as for members assistance i help out everyone in my squad with any questions they have wether it be at meetings or over the forums, im allways helping people in my squad.

I can witness member assistance. Both here on the forums and within clan ops. I have personally watched him offer his assistance to anyone who needs it. I would also like to point out that he has the donor award. Which means he has donated in assistance to KSI.

Yes i Can witness this Im a COFO in LS He works very hard for Wrath so He desevres these awards

Member Assistance - 2/3 Please get one more witness.

Outstanding Service (Level 1) - Need more than "works very hard for Wrath..." The General position is arguably the most demanding and difficult position within KSI. Working hard is a part of every General's duties. It is the distinguishing factor as to whether or not they have the capabilities of pursuing a position of leadership. As stated in the award's description, outstanding service denotes someone who "...Has worked Harder than most around them..." What evidence shows that Instinct has worked harder than most of the other Generals in KSI? Doing that of which is expected of you, does not automatically qualify you for the award. It is the exemplary characteristics that define truly outstanding service. Not that Instinct does not portray such characteristics, but that better evidence is provided by the witnesses attesting to the nominee's KSI performance and service.

Hows a bout this When I first met Instinct was a Sgt in Wrath and recruited more than anyone else.He was basicalyy the only active person there. So after the general getting grounded for a month and The major doing absolutely nothing He gets promoted to A officers as Lt. and Capt. He ran the squad(without the squad tag) but did a great a job so Wrath went from 30 unactive members te turns it around to 65 membrs that are very active. Now he runs his squad with greatness I see it becoming a very successful.

I'm sure that his squad IS going to be very successful and I have no doubt that Instinct works hard, but with regard to your support, I believe it is necessary to bring up a couple points for the AAP staff's reference. Instinct went to a SGT in Wrath LS by means of an illegal division transfer out of Fuzion CE, a squad in dire need of leadership and quality recruiters that never surfaced, leading to the dissemination of the squad. The transfer was resolved with Instinct, but my question is this, where were the quality recruiting tactics and initiatives back in Fuzion? If Instinct took 30 inactive members to 65 active members in Wrath, why wasn't that done when he was in Fuzion, with a squad that desperately needed someone to step up and take the reigns? Now this doesn't refute the fact that he may be doing well in LS, but it also doesn't erase the fact of what he did not do in the not so distant past. I would be interested in hearing the input of the other AAP members before placing my vote.

Instinct said like only SSGT and officers can recruit. And thats why he didn't. Plus he fealed unipretiated and the recruiting at first was for 1600 micro points. (and probably spelled that wrong)

When Instinct came to LS i showed how to do stuff. He reminded myself back when i was in Wrath sooo much. When i was placed in Wrath there was about only 45 members but really 25-30 active (the rest fluff). The General got grounded a week later the MJR did nothing and didn't deserve to be of that rank. And 2 other officers that quit becuase they thought Wrath was going to fail. Instinct came to Wrath with a good mind. As a SGT he stepped up being a general pretty much. The MJR was active on Xbox but not on KSI. He ran only 1 meeting, never came to custom game nights, and played Battlefield every day and stopped playing reach. While Instinct ran most of meetings as a SSGT and through the ranks. Instinct helped the Squad get back together going recruiting, getting on for meetings, staying active through custom games, and making sure everyone is having a fun time. He has resurected a squad. And unlike the other 2 officers that quit, Instinct stayed and made sure that he will save the squad or go down with it. Not many people can say they saved a squad. Instinct stayed up doing activities, thinking of new ones to figure out how to get this done. He climbed through the ranks from a SGT all the way to a general. I say Instinct deserves Outstanding service becuase just as a SSGT and LT and ran the whole Squad. And its tuff becuase i see this in a few squads in KSI were a lower rank member is taking on the responsibility as a CPT, MJR or even General.

So overal what he did

1-Stayed up recruiting everynight to help Wrath

2-Stepped up being a general when a SSGT

3-Ran meetings as a SSGT becuase 2 officers quit thinking Wrath will fail and MJR did nothing and general was grounded for a month

4-Made custom gamenights everyday to help the squad get active

5-Took a squad with 25 active members to 60 active members

6-He was on Reach 24/7 with the squad making sure the squad is intact durring the time when Wrath was on the urge to destruction

7-He resurected a Squad

8-Gave hope for the squad

First and foremost, as discussed amongst staff, I am taking a role as a witness and not voting on this nomination in order to avoid any bias. So, moving forward.

Instinct said like only SSGT and officers can recruit. And thats why he didn't. Plus he fealed unipretiated and the recruiting at first was for 1600 micro points. (and probably spelled that wrong)

With all due respect Jar Jar, you were the one who initiated the illegal transfer. Lacking communication through the appropriate channels is no excuse for "not knowing the proper procedure." You did present yourself in a polite and mature manner when confronted by Sage and I, which made the outcome a more proactive conclusion to the matter. However, judgement of the reasoning for Instinct's transfer was not your call to make, so I don't think it is appropriate for you to support whether or not such reasoning was justifiable or not.

I have witnetnessed for members assistance

I would also like to note that NIGHTLOCK, if my memory serves correctly, was another member of Fuzion at the time who illegally transferred over to LS. I am not, nor was aware of this transfer ever being resolved due to a switch in gamertags (switched to NIGHTLOCK from a different name that I don't remember), which calls into question any testimony provided by this member in this particular circumstance.

Finally, I would just like to say that I am open to the idea that Instinct has become a better member than in the past, and has taken on his new responsibilities with a much stronger foundation. This information is in no way meant to degrade or flame any member mentioned in these postings. These situations are all in the past and are certainly not a testament to the gamer's current KSI motives. The facts as provided herein are purely for informational purposes, which may be used by AAP in their decision to determine the merit behind the subject nomination. I have provided all that was intended and leave the decision to my fellow AAP members for voting.

ith also no dew respect it was becuase of the lack of your general that he told Instinct Sage texted him saying yes. And i do recall i was on the vecation durring this time so i do not have any part in this transfer. And.. I would like to note that Nightlock got recruited in Matchmaking not in CE so i don't know why you turn towards LS or even bringing it up to this matter

ith also no dew respect it was becuase of the lack of your general that he told Instinct Sage texted him saying yes. And i do recall i was on the vecation durring this time so i do not have any part in this transfer. And.. I would like to note that Nightlock got recruited in Matchmaking not in CE so i don't know why you turn towards LS or even bringing it up to this matter

1 - Sage told you in the party that we were in that he gave no such authorization, which is irrelevant, because it is the directors who give final approval.

2 - You were on vacation? Perhaps you remember joining a party with Sage and myself, in which we then brought in Double J to resolve the matter. We explained to you that all div transfers needed to be done through each div's director.

3 - I do believe Instinct stated that it was you, when you were under the templar gamertag, that got him recruited and situated into LS.

4 - Nightlock used to be in Fuzion under another gamertag, quit along with Instinct, switched his GT to Nightlock, and joined LS under the new name. This was confirmed by the then General of Fuzion, KSI ATTOM.

Arguing over the facts will not give this nomination any better a chance of being awarded and is highly frowned upon. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact me over XBL or a PM. I've said what I needed to say and that's it. It's up to the AAP members who have no bias in this decision to vote on the information they have been given from all parties.

For the record, I AM mistaken about NIGHTLOCK. Please regard their witness statement as authentic and legitimate and disregard my misguided thought process in that regard. The relevant gamertag was PYRO something or another, not NIGHTLOCK..

• 2 weeks later...