KSI Element AWARDS (closed)

No Love

Name: KSI Element

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/4669-ksi-element

Award-/-Achievement:Outstanding service award and KSI Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: This member brought a dying squad back up he has also done more things than he was asked to. He goes above and beyond what he's told he is well respected and a great general. He has went out of his way just so his members are having a fun time. Element has worked harder than anyone around him. He is also a mentor to more than 5 people.

Awards

I agreeeeeee!!! 100% Element does his work. He is a good General and I am happy to be under his leadership.

I can witness as his former co founder. He is one of the best generals in LS. He helped chozen bring Forsaken out of the dust. And when he was a 1 CPT. He dropped all the way down to a SGT to help SIEGE and eventually became General. He trains crazy. Hes part of the reason LS Is there today. He does the stuff properly unlike in LS some people are favored and to hotty over others. In other words. He's a true man.

Mentor - 3/5

Outstanding Service - Please include some testimony about things he has done. Simply saying "I support this" doesn't tell us how/if he has gone above and beyond.

Like impy said just saying you support it doesn't say anything to us we want proper statements saying what he has done to earn this award.

As his stand in co-founder I can witness everything for his outstanding service award...not many people can say that they saved a dying squad

sorry about this not being enough so let me explain what I meant

Siege was a squad that the LS leadership was worried about having to merge it back with Annihilate since Ludacris had been the stand in General for so long....But then we though "Hey maybe since this squad is more than likely going to be merged back with Annihilate, why dont we give Element a chance at General"....He amazed us all....Not only did he get the squad from being merged again he actually got to be in the splitting range from a near death experience for this squad. In doing this he mentored the members that were below him in rank and was able to promote recruiting and training amongst the squad. So since this squad was going to be shut down, as we thought, with or without him...and he proved us wrong I do agree that since he saved a dying squad, which most people cannot say that they have, he should be award Outstanding service.

Also I dont know if I am able to do so, but I would also recommend him for Member Assistance for what I said above and how he helped the members there and I am willing to vouch for this.

I vouch for his outstanding service. He is one of the shining beacons in LS and has lead his squad from the brink back to one of the dominant squads in the division. He has good recruits and has trained his officers well, providing LS with a brighter future :)

Well outstanding service is a yes from me but you need to get the rest of the people u mentor thx

I can attest to this. KSI Element has been good to me. We are somewhat like brothers he has been there for me through the thick and the thin. He has mentored me alot. He deserves this award 100% no doubt. He is the best LS General out there!

Awards

I was mentored by KSI Element; When I 1st joined KSI , siege was just comming out of the rubble, I was a SGT when I started talking to Element, at that time I didnt really know to much about the recruiting,training and mentoring.

He took me aside and talked about everything, He sat in on my recruiting after traiing me to recruit and train, I was trained by others but his training and leadership qualities are grade A!

Like I said I was a SGT and for him to take me into his fold and show me the ins and outs of a squad.was above and beyond what he could have done!

Even as a General now, I still look for his guidance on many things!

Every positiom I held and have from SGT to GEN he has been there to help me learn the responsibilities of each rank, that included teaching through actual scenerios on everything, from promotions-demotions, squad meetings-game nights, tournies, everything!!

His General trianing is EXCEPTIONAL- his testing is accurate! His Dedication is admirable!

He's a stand up Leader and I too vouch for KSI Elements outstanding service!!

• 3 weeks later...

Movement on this, Ill close it in a week.

Element has left KSI about a month ago give or take. I'f you still want to go with this then we will

• 3 weeks later...