KSI PRIEST 77 multi request (Awarded)

SCARFACE

Okay so I just sat here and read thru this.....

One.......but stop multiposting...edit your posts and save.......otherwise it just clutters the app for the awards with posts that were not needed.

Second....

The awards Outstanding Silver and Gold........are hard to get.

Most outstanding however is by far the hardest out of ALL the awards to get on the whole system Becuase you are up against EVERY SINGLE MEMBER IN THE RANK YOU ARE CLAIMING IT FOR.

Most outstanding: Description

This award is given ONLY to those who have proved that beyond a doubt that they are the best at what they do in their respective rank in all of KSI at that given time. Practically considered legends for their commitments and accomplishments

----------------------

So the honest question to answer here is......this

> What rank do you wish to state you were the Best of all time for a specific rank.?

> What Sets you above the Others in that rank you are claiming for?

I too have just read through all of the posts and have some insight, as requested...

1 - @KSI Amuse, if you do not want to be rude, DO NOT post a thread that questions the antics or reasoning behind that of the AAP's decisions.

2 - To the nominee and various witnesses, EXERCISE SOME PATIENCE. If you don't have the patience to let us do our job, then don't post the nomination.

3 - My votes, based on what I've read:

Silver Outstanding - Yes

Gold Outstanding - Yes

Committed - Yes

Most Outstanding - Not at this time

I feel that Priest deserves most, if not, all of these awards. he has shown that he is hard working, even in times of distress. He is very capable and flexible to any plan or idea made. He keeps the division running when no one else is around and is always with his members and making sure that they are having fun.

Silver and Gold OS are something he has earned over the time he has been in KSI and with his current strength he will carry on and become one of the best leaders we have ever had in KSI in a very long time.

now, is he most outstanding? Yes, in my eyes, he is. not only has he gone above and beyond his own calling, he continues to show time and time again that he knows what to do and how to master each situation with each stride forward. there is no one that can beat him at this current time :)

No... Have some PATIENCE, as already stated, or you will find the topic closed with NO awards. Most of us have non-KSI related responsibilities that require our undivided attention. We take our own personal down time each day to volunteer our efforts for this community's benefit, so perhaps you should be a little more humble, rather than acting in such an imposing manner. PLEASE, let us do our jobs. Thank you.

I vouch for PRIEST for most outstanding because since ive been in KSI, he has always been a most outstanding leader for all of the members who depend on him. He has always been tough on his guys and he is very organized. Ive seen him find grey areas in policies and processes that we all use on a regular basis. He is always trying hard to make sure KSI grows bigger and better on a daily basis. He has been a most outstanding leader in ET from the start. I learned alot from him when he was a Co founder in TW and I still continue to learn from him just by watching how he handles various situations in his division. I vote yes! Great guy! Awesome leader! KSI is a better place because of him!