KSI PRIEST 77 multi request (Awarded)

SCARFACE

Name: KSI PRIEST 77,CO-DIVISION LEADER,EVIL TIES

Link to Forums Account: STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/1086-ironcowboy/ *edited link into app

Award-/-Achievement:

• Outstanding Silver
  • Outstanding Gold
  • Most Outstanding
  • Commited.

Reason-/-Evidence:

SILVER OUTSTANDING: I HAVE BEEN IN LONG ENOUGH AND COMPLETED WHATS NEEDED I BELIEVE

GOLD OUTSTANDING:I HAVE BEEN IN LONG ENOUGH AND THINK I SHOULD HAVE IT

MOST OUTSTANDING: TIME HAS TOLD THE TALE WITH GOOD OLE PRIEST. AND WHILE I AM NOT THE END ALL BE ALL. I "THINK" TIME HAS WARRANTED ME TO BE DUE FOR ALL THE SERVICES. IF I AM WRONG PLEASE ELABORATE SO I CAN KNOW FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

Edited by Stranger Danger
edited into app the forum profile link.

OS - Just cuz u've 'Been in long enough' (That's the reasoning behind the committed award) doesn't mean ur guaranteed any of these levels of Outstanding service. They're based and ur accomplishments, achievements and dedication to KSI. You have not mentioned anything u may have done that might put you in any chance of getting these awards... Plus you need a lot of witnesses to provide any evidence to help us grant these awards

Committed - Witness who has been in KSI as long as you

sorry I already have commited and it does not say I needed witnesses in the awards area. it does for some but not others.

So what kind of info do you need? Ive done more than my fair share here in the year I have been here and continue to do so.

For those Outstanding Service awards, you need specific examples that show you are the best of your rank, that you are always offering to go "above and beyond" as they say, and you need testimony from those around you as well as your superiors.

For these, you would specifically need the support from Directors and Senior Directors, so we can count the testimony as credible.

I take great pride in putting my name down in saying this man is one that deserves great praise for the work that he does with the people in KSI. I've never seen him back down from a challenge or from a fight for a good cause. We need more leaders like him to direct our kids and I thank him for his guidance in my growth in KSI.

Keep up the great work Preist77 if you don't win an award here let me know, I'm sure there is one out there for going above and beyond like you do with all of us on a daily basis with advise, game play, problem solving, direction and most of all your friendship!

Priest I know you've been in here for awhile but ur trying to get OS please put down stuff down since you already have someone who witnessed for you

Priest has been the one guy that I can say deserves awards, he has shown his hard work and dedication to KSI, I can personally say that Priest has helped me on several occasions with any questions that I need answered and gives me advice to benefit my squad. I have also witnessed him doing this with other members and other squads. Priest i can tell you that if you don't win anything than you have been overlooked and i would love to meet the member who beat you out, because I can not think of anyone who deserves it more. You have been most helpful of anyone i can think of and give motivation to all.

Priest is always doing what needs to be done and i always see him going above and beyond what he does in order for people to be pointed in the right direction and to be givin ideas and knowledge on what ever the case may be. I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for this man, he's taught me how to better my self as a leader and a member in KSI and anything i need i know he will always be there to guide me and point me in the right direction.

I believe some easy examples would be that i keep everyone in the loop on everything. I seriously take no member left behind to a new level. Not only do i dish out rules and orders but I make sure those involved have a full understanding as to why as well as the why behind it. Members all across KSI know that I will do what I can to make sure no one leaves our gaming community within my power. I strive to make Evil Ties the standard for KSI and to make sure my members follow all the rules so that we can have a fun and learning enviroment. Lastly I would hope that my Divison leader, My director, Chaos, and Queen Jess could verify what I say if needed

I

I will verify to the fullest for KSI Priest77. He is not stating everything he does or has done that would be way to much to sit here and type. Me being the div leader of evil ties preist has helped me out in many ways im very proud to have him as my co div cause i honestly dont think theres a better one out there. I have known preist for the last year in KSI and the work he does has not slowed any its progressed. Yes in my eyes he deserves every award he applied for and i can think of a couple more i need to put him up for great member and asset to KSI keep up your great work priest i appreciate you bro.

I will gladly witness that Priest is deserving of both silver and gold outstanding service.

Through my dealings with Priest, I have witnessed time and time again his passion for organization, consistency, and the best interests of his members. Priest strives for perfection in many ways, a quality that I wish more leaders in KSI possessed. He is a true testament to the mission of a leader in KSI, and that is to provide structure, ensure fun, and to enforce the rules.

There are many many things I've witnessed Priest do that one would consider above and beyond his call of duty in any rank he has achieved in KSI. Most memorable for me, is the fact that he provides some of the GREATEST incentives to his members to spark motivation within his division. He is always looking for new ways to keep his members interested in KSI. He has stepped up (or even down), in the absence of many leaders to maintain the standards in which we promise our members. When members show promise, he not only trains them, supports them, but often times even provides points for people to change their names because he believes in fair opportunity for all KSI members. Most recently, he even offered to send a spare modem to Chaos and I when we were having issues with our service, only because he knew how much we wanted to be online and helping everyone. He has even offered to help other divisions in need, only to better KSI as whole. To have a co-div with so much passion for not just his own division, but the welfare of others is something that is so inspiring to me as a leader. It shows me that I'm not alone in my thoughts of regardless of rank, I'll always go where KSI needs me the most.

In TW he was a great leader, building squads that turned out fantastic leadership that have gone on to help Evil Ties become the powerhouse division that they are today.

I do not know where we are on the AAP limits for Most Oustandings Co-div recipients. If we have more than one spot left, I am willing to apply my statement to that as well. Not saying that Priest doesn't deserve that award as well, I just want to be sure there is a spot left for another person who was in my opinion the on same caliber as Priest.

can I get some input so we can finish this topic.

it completely depends on the rank and what they say obviously the higher the member is then the fastest itll be done :)

it completely depends on the rank and what they say obviously the higher the member is then the fastest itll be done :)

ok not trying to be rude but priest is a co div and that is high rank and he already got two witnesses from higher ranks than him, just pointing out what was already said. And priest does deserve most outstanding for what he has done in ET. That most people in his rank wont even do, or try to do. He ALWAYS goes above and beyond anything that is expected from him, and always gets things done the right way so everyone is ok with things.

You know I find it a little funny that someone of Priest77 caliber and commitment to the KSI Family would need anything more than what was already said, when you have an individual that spends as much quality time to ensure the proper procedures, process, rules and regulations are abided by (not to mention doing all this while keeping up a job, sick family members, extra phone calls from us) all while still finding time to keep us in MW3 and playing each and every night with his Generals and their members. Always using different types of media to find out if we need anything or if we have questions. I'm pretty sure job descriptions don't come close to what Priest does and if he ever moves on you people may need to get him to rewrite the book that covers his roll here, it would be almost impossible to fill.

I've been playing this game for 3 months, and in this time Priest has been the person that takes time off work to get on Xbox for special events, he has been the one person that I can honestly say KSI is indebted to the SERVICE that this OUTSTANDANING individual has given to them, the ones ask for more input before giving him the OS award look at all the 7's and Generals that this man has put out during his tenure at KSI, Outstanding Service indeed!

Most Outstanding is an award given to those who are the best at their rank. If you are going for codiv, we need higher ups to witness that you are the best codiv in KSI.

Not outstanding is the HARDEST award to get in KSI. Meaning you are the best of ur rank. Yes queen Jess is a senior and he posted on ur behalf but you still need more leaders posting such as ur director and another senior(: