Jump to content

PHANTOM SH: HH --TEAM CHAT--


Dragons x13
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody showed up for tryouts. I hate you all :sleep:

Hey Tohdoh, I'll tryout or whatever sorry i didnt show didnt know about the tryouts being gone and what not

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey guys. Great practice yesterday. I was able to  play with our upcoming Alpha team 1st hand. We scrimmed a Semi-Pro Halo team that placed 29th at AGL Nashville. We lost the first 2 games but then we got a 4th, and we won the 4v4. Glad to be able to proudly say that Phantom SH has the best Halo players in all of KSI. Keep up the great work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Tohdoh's HH update!

 

Alpha Team:

KSI Tohdoh

KSI Th0mas

Schafuh

A LiL Crucifix

 

Beta Team:

KSI Uber 7

KSI Splatter

KSI Abruptwand0

 

Match's: I am trying to setup a scrimmage with WI's HH team. We are still at 5-0. I'd love to start doing more squad battles now that

we have a very very solid Alpha Team.

 

Practice time: Times are being moved around. Getting with Tempah on that. TBA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 3 weeks later...

I'm the Leader of the FURY SH HH Team. Once the Team gets itself working cohesively, since it's pretty much brand new, I will definitely be looking forward to some challenges, and will let the Captain and others on the Team know about it this Sun. at the weekly practice we have. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 4 weeks later...

Alright!!!! Phantoms HH Team is Back in Action The Roster Will Be Up Soon! :D Great job to everyone who came to this weeks Tryouts cant wait to see how we do next week at practice!! Y(*_*)Y

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 3 weeks later...

Hello my lovely teammates. I see the activity on here is a little low so let's kick but on here and as a team yay. Lol so like practices are awesome and we should totally come to them love you guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


                                       :::[* KSI PHANTOM SH HEAD HUNTERS TEAM * ]:::

                                               KSI AbruptWand0's Head Hunters Update

                      Now that the revamp of our Head Hunters Team is Complete we have our NEW Roster!!! :D

 

This is what the New Teams Will Now Consist of:

 

:::ALPHA TEAM:::

1.) KSI AbruptWand0

2.) KSI Purple Haze

3.) KSI FATALv2

4.) KSI GRENDAL

 

 

:::BETA TEAM:::

1.) KSI Gamerchix16

1.) KSI TOASTY3

3.) KSI BigGhosts

4.) KSI SaxyBeast24

 

Also I understand that there are actually more active members then what are shown in this Roster but since the Change in the HH's Rules we are only allowed 8 members in the HH team but I've started a new Team it will be a Big Team Head Hunters possible slight difference such as secondary Weapon will be a Light Rifle equipment will be a Thruster Pack also with some new Practice MAPS Added I am Starting The  New Topic. :)

 

P.S. :: URGENT INFORMATION READ THIS :: Practices are MANDATORY If you are unable to make it to practice please inform me "KSI AbruptWand0" at LEAST 2 hours before practice even if I'm not online the time will appear on the message and it will be accepted. If no warning or I'm not informed the first is a warning that you can be removed from the team the next is being removed. To be placed back on the team you must prove your deserving of it and if you lose your spot again  you will be unable to be place back on for at least a 6 week period of time.

Thanks Everyone and happy HEAD HUNTING  Y(*_*)Y

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...