Jump to content

AV Division Chat


KSI PROD1GY 7
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Reignmaker you said yourself Halo 4 is better than BO2 because Halo 4's Campaign and Matchmaking kicked big Call Of Duty butt hahahaha :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hey all, tell me what you're thinking about the new games! I personally think that Halo 4 is BOSS and I'm definitely excited to go out and get BO2. Quick FYI, for those that don't already know, I'm terrible at COD, so Halo is my primary game type, which is why I don't have BO2 just yet. So yeah, share your thoughts, comments, or even your critiques. I think this division has been waiting for this to happen for quite some time, so let's go find some new up and coming gamers to join us, but most of all, make sure you enjoy yourselves while doing so!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


The entirety of 4chan disagrees. BO2 Is not, and I repeat NOT a good game.

I will never understand why people play that franchise. There are so many BETTER games out there.

Let's look at Team Fortress 2 for example:

It has hats = better game.

/opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Share


×
×
  • Create New...