Jump to content

KSI FN DETHKLOK General Chat


Retired
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Admin Guy

Recruiting and retention is going to be on the rise, look out for our new guys on here and make them feel welcome. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I wont because it wouldnt be FRO and you cant lose your name, I learned that the expensive way.

also Berly needs a signature, looks funny going straight to awards

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Admin Guy

I'm going to apply for one as well, or even just purchase it myself and apply for the team.

I have 2 years worth of experience with the program. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Admin Guy

what program you talking about Doc?

Photoshop, Indesign, dreamweaver...Pretty much the entire CS4/5 package.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Share


×
×
  • Create New...