Jump to content

EO - DIVISION CHAT


KSI Dethe 7

Recommended Posts

Thanks to all of the support from EO during weekend warfare! Omega EO Outlaws appreciates all of the support. We'll train harder and get them next time. I super proud of how far we went! We had a couple of massive comebacks, and just missed the last one. Either way, my guys had the time of there lives. They loved having their parents watching them of twitch! I thank you again for all the kind words and support! Next time, count on us taking it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey guys! I`m still searching for your guys history to add to the history section of the fourms. Anyone that has been in IO or EO for a long time ge with me on xbox 360 please :) KSI ToxicRain

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hi my name is KSI Gamerwife I'm going to be joining y'alls Division  hopefully in the next few days but I wanted to drop by and say HI

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Whoot Whoot I'm now part of EO division I'm so excited!!!    Hi KSI Airborne 7!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Whoot Whoot I'm now part of EO division I'm so excited!!!    Hi KSI Airborne 7!

A big Welcome to Explosive outlaws :) I hope you settle in well 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I think I will they seem really relaxed  and chilled  I'm already loving it here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I think I will they seem really relaxed  and chilled  I'm already loving it here

relaxed and chilled are you sure we're in the same EO lol , well I,m really glad your loving it. I am currently on LOA and won't be back until 24th but feel free to send me a friend request KSI Galvanize 7

And goodmorning :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...