KSI Toonami 7 awards (Awarded)

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Toonami 7, LS

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums...r/4638-toonami/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Trainer, outstanding service Lev 1, bright idea

Reason-/-Evidence:

IN THE WORDS OF HIM-For the outstanding service i brought back up my old squad by myself and it had a very successful squad split. Also I help bring back 2 other squads on the COD side in LS in total 3 squad brought back which we all know LS was basically a all halo div. Bright idea award came from KSI Luci Lux 7 recommend we have Training programs and Blitzer and Double said i can make it so i did proof is on the forums in our Div section. Trainer I have 73 Trained.

WORDS OF ME- Trainer he defintly deserves. I was his Co-fo in LS and i remember him training like a hoss. I can attest to that.

Bright idea becuase he created this new system to help LS and its training.

Outstanding service- This guy has very much deserved this award. When i was General of CRUSADES and a co-fo in LS this guy raised up a squad with 8 people to a squad to a squad that split. That is pretty impressive. After he split the squad he still worked and worked. After hearing that he mostly likely would not get Cofo spot he still worked on and stayed with it until he got cofo. He has helped MANY Squads rise up and resurecting them. As well as inventing many systems and plans to make KSI a better place. Including the Plattoon system which however didn't last that long. Or where officers take a small test challenging there knowledge of KSI.

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Toonami 7, LS

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Trainer, outstanding service Lev 1, bright idea

Reason-/-Evidence:

IN THE WORDS OF HIM-For the outstanding service i brought back up my old squad by myself and it had a very successful squad split. Also I help bring back 2 other squads on the COD side in LS in total 3 squad brought back which we all know LS was basically a all halo div. Bright idea award came from KSI Luci Lux 7 recommend we have Training programs and Blitzer and Double said i can make it so i did proof is on the forums in our Div section. Trainer I have 73 Trained.

WORDS OF ME- Trainer he defintly deserves. I was his Co-fo in LS and i remember him training like a hoss. I can attest to that.

Bright idea becuase he created this new system to help LS and its training.

Outstanding service- This guy has very much deserved this award. When i was General of CRUSADES and a co-fo in LS this guy raised up a squad with 8 people to a squad to a squad that split. That is pretty impressive. After he split the squad he still worked and worked. After hearing that he mostly likely would not get Cofo spot he still worked on and stayed with it until he got cofo. He has helped MANY Squads rise up and resurecting them. As well as inventing many systems and plans to make KSI a better place. Including the Plattoon system which however didn't last that long. Or where officers take a small test challenging there knowledge of KSI.

As his fellow Co-Founder I do Witness for Trainer, but I do just want to throw this out there....On Bright Idea it is much like what the Education Center and the FTLA Classes......

I can witness for Trainer and Outstanding. I have many members in my squad who were recruited & Trained by Toonami 7 before I became General as well as when I was in Siege there were many recruited and trained by him there too.. Outstanding- Before he was CoFo, he STILL looked out for other squads by recruiting for them , training them and getting members interested in and getting them to participate in the WW. He has gone above and beyond for KSI.

Witness to trainer and outstanding. I have known toonami since the start of my ksi career. He has helped train me and gave me plenty tips on other factors concerning ksi. He has done so much recruiting for ksi community and so many people respect him. He has done so much for the community and deserves these awards for his dedication and work.

Awards

i am a witness for KSI Toonami 7 trainer and outstanding awards sense i brought him to LS he been doin a great job from the start i cant say the one day that he let me down i had all my trust in him as a SGt up to now he is a good leader and can do alot more he did had some bad time in the day but everything inproved over time and now i can say im proud of him KSI Toonami 7 deserve the awards he is getting and i will be damn piss if he dosnt not get it much love from KSI Uzumaki 777

LS-WTB

Awards

Trainer - Yes

OS - Yes

Bright Idea-

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

Name: (KSI Toonami 7 -/- Co-Founder -/- Last Strike)

Award-/-Achievement: (Silver OutStanding Services, Bright Idea, Trainer, Call of Duty, Luci Side, and Don't Touch the fro)

Reason-/-Evidence: For the outstanding service i brought back up my old squad by myself and it had a very successful squad split. Also I help bring back 2 other squads on the COD side in LS in total 3 squad brought back which we all know LS was basically a all halo div. Bright idea award came from KSI Luci Lux 7 recommend we have Training programs and Blitzer and Double said i can make it so i did proof is on the forums in our Div section. Trainer I have 73 Trained. And the other 3 i bought from store.

On his own self-nom, I'm going to say No to the Bright Idea, since he said the idea was not originally his.