KSI Skillz 7 Multi-Award (Denied)

Skillz 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Skillz 7/Royal Prophecy

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums...r/662-skillz-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) KSI Anniversary Award

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Ive been a member of the forums for a year and signed up before 10/28/2011

Award-/-Achievement: Division Creater

Reason-/-Evidence: I Created The Division Royal Prophecy!

Award-/-Achievement: Trainer Award

Reason-/-Evidence: I Trained 33 People While Being in DL and RP!

Awards

I can witness for all of the above for as I have sat in on skills training sessions and I am a general in his DiVision RP. He has indeed had his account made before the time required.... He undoubtively deserves these awards!

Division Creator: Created a new division from a division split. Division split number {200 to 300}. Must reach 450 within 5 months (given to the leadership that founded the division, Cofounder to division leader)

Trainer : No (Self-Nom)

Anniversary: I don't believe this award is available anymore. Will check on it.

Division Creator: Created a new division from a division split. Division split number {200 to 300}. Must reach 450 within 5 months (given to the leadership that founded the division, Cofounder to division leader)

Trainer : No (Self-Nom)

Anniversary: I don't believe this award is available anymore. Will check on it.

The others get witnesses

I don't believe the others are applicable as per the requirements.