KSI Impy 7 (Awarded)

KSI Mufasa 7

Name: KSI Impy 7 
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2917-ksi-impy-7/
Award-/-Achievement:  Most Outstanding, Diehard
Reason-/-Evidence:

Most Outstanding:

This award is given ONLY to those who have proved that beyond a doubt that they are the best at what they do in their respective rank in all of KSI at that given time. Practically considered legends by their commitments and accomplishments

In the early spring of 2012, Impy was the major of Unity GZ, and was preparing for a squad split. I took Courage and Impy took over for Unity as the General. Within the first month of the split, Unity, Aaron came up to me and said that 15 of the members he had were either inactive or fluff now. Long story short, within a month of taking over a squad, Impy had to cut almost 20 members of his 50. Instead of getting down and discouraged, Impy persevered, kept pressing, and within a few months, got Unity back up to being the powerhouse within GZ.

In 2012, Impy was hard at work, working his way up through the clan ops rank in Ground Zero. In the Summer of 2012, His Co-Division Leader became inactive, the Founder left whilst poaching a squad, and GZ was left with only one 7 left, a newly promoted Co-Founder. During this time, instead of freaking out, Impy stepped up to the plate and even though hadn't been awarded his 7 yet, took it upon himself to assist the Co-Fo try to salvage what was left of the squad that had just lost almost 60 members.

In August of 2012, I was forced to leave KSI Clan Operations due to personal issues, Again, Impy showed his dedication and commitment  to KSI and took over the Division as a Founder, Leading them to win 2nd Place in Spirit Week 2012, and continued leading his division to push themselves farther than they had gone, raising their numbers from 350 to 500, becoming the powerhouse that they currently are today. Gz is a direct reflection of Impy's dedication and leadership abilities.

DieHard:

A member has gone through multiple instances of strife and plagued by daily issues in KSI and persevered onwards where one would normally give up and walk away, but has come through and continued their dedication to KSI and not given into the pressure

Pick any of my above examples.  EVERY time that Impy has been faced with a challenge, he takes an immediate hands on approach to fix the situation and doesn't stop until he sees it through to the very end. Where other members would become overwhelmed, Impy accepts challenges head on. Why you may ask? Because hes the hero KSI deserves. So we'll love him, because he can take it. because hes not a hero. He's our silent guardian. A watchful protector. Our amazing vocabulary spewing knight.

I'd like to witness for both "most outstanding" and "die hard" awards for good ol' Impy.

Impy, if you're reading this, you're still a scrub, but I have a few good things to say about ya....don't let it go to your head :P

This guy is nothing short of pure awesome, dedication, and motivation.  Back when he was coming up through GZ, I was doing my thing in DL.  I'm on the other side of this vast community and STILL heard so much about what this guy was doing over there in GZ.  Lets think about the name GZ for 2 seconds.  That's practically what it was during Impy's reign over there.  It's just as Mumu said, Co Div was inactive for who knows what reason, Founder dipped and was poaching from GZ.  As a General looking up to your seniors leave or go inactive is very discouraging to say the least.  With a bad sequence of events unraveling before him he stayed true to KSI all the way.  I don't know who trained this guy, or where he derives his motivation from, but he's a gem... a true diamond in the rough.  He persevered through ALL these challenges.  Keeping his squad, and the division together and even scooped up some prestige during Spirit Week to bring home.

Look at GZ by the time Impy became division leader and director.  These guys take pride in their division.  What happened in the past is long gone and their foundation is strong.  This is a tough division to compete with, but had it not been for Impy and his determination to not fail, to not allow all the work of those before him to fall apart, GZ may not have survived those times.  

What I admired most about Impy during his come up over there was his training regiment he had implemented in GZ and how he commanded the Generals.  It was like seeing a real life no Poop military leader commanding a battalion.  Very impressive.  GZ snaps to attention and accepts what he has to say and takes it to heart because.... he's right, and always has the best intentions as he keeps the gamers in mind when making any decision.  This is the story of one of KSI's finest leaders taking ownership of an entire division and not quitting.  And through his perseverance, GZ was saved and blossomed into the BAMF division it is today.  These are the stories where legends are born.  And KSI Impyyy 7 will go down as a legend, forever embedded in our memories, in GZ history, and in our forums.  He now resides at his rightful place as Senior Director and accomplished leader - but the story doesn't end there.  Impy, to this day, is still very much involved in all things web ops and clan ops doing everything he can to better this community.  You sir, ARE MOST OUTSTANDING and thank you for all that you have done, do, and will continue to do in the future.

Thank you Mufasa for nominating him for these awards.  This guy truly deserves them both.  <3 

What it takes in my eyes to achieve Most Outstanding - A person who defines what it means to go above and beyond their general scope of responsibilities in which ever rank they hold, to not only effect an area of KSI, but the community as a whole.

When I reflect on the time I've been lucky to watch Impy grow as a leader, I can't say I'm surprised that we are here now witnessing for this award. From day one, Impy came in like a wrecking ball smashing the expectations of what leaders SHOULD be and proving what a leader is. He first caught my eye in LS, where he was setting fire to the training processes, lighting people up and getting them excited not only about learning what KSI was all about but their personal potential. Impy was starting a rough year of college, and decided to take a break from KSI to find a good rhythm during that transition in school and social life. Respectable.

When Impy returned a few months later, he was re-recruited into GZ and quickly again proved himself as a top notch trainer, recruiter, and motivator. I won't repeat the story that you've heard above, but yes... Impy overcame so many obstacles where weak people would have crumbled. Instead he rose to every challenge, as if it were merely a bump in the road, not the gaping sink hole it could have been.

Fast Forward...

When Impy was promoted to Director, it was evident that he had become a staple within the leadership of this community. It wasn't long before he was not only directing his divisions, but had become the "go to" guy for the other Directors so they wouldn't have to deal with me. (*snicker*) It was at this time that I noticed the natural order had fallen into place, where a leader such as Impy was looked at as the elite within the group of Directors. This is the part that not only makes my job easy, but makes witnessing for this award even easier.

How can you deny that a person who holds the same rank and responsibilities as others, but is seen by them as more, isn't the most outstanding at what they do? I refer to my opening statement, Impy is what it means to be most outstanding and it has been a pleasure (and sometimes a pain my butt lol) to watch him grow and evolve into such an awesome and integral part of KSI's leadership.

Impy is a go to guy, a staple of many aspects of KSI, a leader among his peers, and a leader to KSI.

But the thing that tops it all is he is genuine. he cares for members he has never met like his old friends. deals with all issues with discretion and precision and is not afraid to ask for help. it is hard to follow two amazing posts describing him to a T.

Impy is truly one of the most outstanding leaders we have had in a long time in KSI and i look forward to watching his career progress 

I'd like to witness to this if possible, coming into KSI i had absolutely no intention of moving up through the ranks but due to the influence, positive reinforcement, dedication and patience of Impyyy i now sit as a leader within this amazing community. Through my year in KSI i have watched KSI Impyyy 7 Take on various positions Div Leader, Director and Senior Director always motivating, teaching and taking a lead on any situation that he was involved in. Without his leadership, guidance and hard work GZ would not be where it is today. Through all his hard work, patience and dedication not only to GZ but KSI as a whole he has earned my highest respects as a leader so i would without a second thought witness for this award.

I strongly doupt i even need to post much since everybody has covered anything i could cover and then some.

:)...but becuase i said id add some imput....so i will.

Hes a over-achiever

Hard worker.

Highly vocal about anything and everything he see's.

He can be a royal pain in my ass with nagging me to be better and to offer better advice.

His eyebrows creep the me the Huck out....they are legit Supervillain eyebrows...if he had a white fluffy cat on his lap he'd look super menacing

But at the end of the day...you cut impy and the KSI Code of conduct and handbook and all the various things...bleed out.

He's the Male version of KSI Queenjess 7.................(OCD, far to caring, puts far to much effort into things and makes himself headbutt the wall. But he is 100% always looking ahead at the big picture for KSI and its members and supporting everybody around him)

Inshort......He Hucking deserves these awards and i will lick the eyes right out of peoples heads if they try to say otherwise

Impyyy is always going out of his way to help those around him and also he is dedicated to keeping the community safe and secure.  He also has taken me in as a fellow leader of KSI and taught me a lot of things about KSI that I was not aware of.

He is dedicated, observant, articulate, and can't sing, but hey he's one of the best things to happen to KSI!

I'd like to witness as well for both awards. I came to ImPyyy with a serious issue a while ago and he did everything in his power to get the issue completely handled and resolved when everyone else had done nothing. It took a little time, but he stuck it out and made sure things were made right. I know without a doubt I can go to him with anything great or small and he will help me. I have dealt with him a few times now & he is always easy to talk to, quick to respond & always completely handles the situation at hand. If I ever need to go to a senior director again, it will always be ImPyyy because he has earned my trust. His reputation is amazing. His motivation is above and beyond. He is a wonderful leader & someone I definitely look up to.

I doubt that anyone can top these now, it seems as everything that could possibly be said about this amazing guy has been said. So in my opinion. he deserves both.
My Votes.
Die Hard- Yes

Most Outstanding- Yes