KSI x Sketch member assistance (Awarded)

KSI Unicron 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)KSI x SketcH Shift FI

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/19352-ksi-x-sketch

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)member assisstance

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)This member has assisted with multiple members on general questions whether personal or KSI related. He has helped me multiple times with different issues I've had that I couldn't figure out he is always there if you need him even when you don't ask him to be there he will come to help

When I first joined KSI Sketch made sure to answer every question I asked. Once I gained a more basic understanding of KSI I began to ask him specifics like who the generals were, what his squad was like, and how to run game nights. Looking back on it, he answered those questions accurately and quickly. 

Sketch is a great person ...whenever I need his assistance he was there ...when I needed him to help get recruits orientated he was there ....he deserves this awards because not only he assist the members in KSI but he also assured them by help them put a smile on their face

Sketch is an awesome helper. He's helped me many times in KSI. I can't tell you how many times he's nominated me for aap awards, or gave me a recruit, or helped me recruit someone. He helps me every day and I'm a COFO and he's a 4LT! This guy is the definition of "member assistance"

Please provide at least three credible witnesses to how the member has assisted with answers to general KSI related questions, thanks.

Hello, mam.

Sketch is a great fella. I used to play with him a ton on Destiny back late last year, and he continually showed that he is always willing to help members with their problems and answer their questions. An upstanding while also comical and respectful individual. Much wow.

Guys, the nomination is for member assistance, with this description:

Aid KSI members with helping them find answers to general questions (Must have at least three credible witnesses)

Unless you state that the member has helped you FINDING ANSWERS to your questions, the witness statement is not valid. Please present witnesses having gotten answers to their questions from this member, thank you.

Members assistance: 2/3

One more, please

SketcH answered so many questions I have and answers them very accurately. I can easily say that he's one of the reasons why I'm where I'm at now as a 1CPT. He is a former general so he knows a lot about KSI, which is why I go to him with any questions. He defiantly deserves this award.