KSI Silence 7 Mentor Nomination

GreendayFox

Name: KSI Silence 7 

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34659-ksi-silence-7/?tab=activity

Award/Achivement: Mentor

Reason/Evidence: Since rejoining I got to meet Silence and he has shown some insite into how he handles issues as a Co-div and I claim him as my mentor because I hope I can be a great 7 like him in the future.

Witnessing:

I claim KSI Silence 7 as a mentor.

Since rejoining into FI back in December Silence welcomed me in and has taken me under his wing and assisted in getting me re orientated and back on track with KSI. He has re taught me a lot of the standards and is always someone i can go to with any questions or with anything really. He has also taken me in as his second in command of our divisional welcoming committee to help groom me into the leader i could once again become some day. 

Witnessing:

I claim KSI Silence 7 as my mentor.

Since joining KSI and getting promoted to Gen he has helped me progress as an officer and as a member with in the community. He is always ready to help any member within the community.

In the case of the Mentor award you need 5 witnesses that claim the nominated member to be their mentor. Please adjust your witness statements. Until then 3/5 witnesses.

Witnessing;

I claim Silence as my mentor!!

When I rejoined I refused to do anything for KSI and he was the one who convinced me that I could be something. He's a motivational mentor, has influenced a lot of members to be better, and is an excellent leader within KSI. Ask anyone around and they will tell you he's the most involved mentor you could ask for. 

Witnessing: 

I claim Silence 7 as my mentor

For a while before I completely reunited with KSI, I felt lost and incomplete. Thinking I have been left behind by people. I've always felt like that but, Silence has taken me under his wing when I did find KSI again. Throughout my progression in the ranks, Silence has been guiding me, teaching me and most of all, be there as a person I admire. When I progress again in the ranks, I wish to be more like Silence. I thank him for teaching me how to be a better person for this lovely community and my squad. His words had changed me for the better of what people need. 

Witnessing:

I claim Silence 7 as my mentor

He always there to help and encouragement people. He See's potential in people and let's them know it and helps them see the potential in themselves. He has helped me alot and really from what I have seen in my time in KSI he has helped alot of people. He's always motivating us no matter what your rank is and always finds time in his day to chat with us. I've learned alot from Silence . I really look up to him alot and look forward to learning much more from him.