KSI Camel 7 (Multi-award) (Awarded)

KSI Camel 7

Name: KSI Camel 7

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/3476-ksi-camel-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Trainer , Member of the Month , General of the Month , Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)- , Silver Outstanding -(Lvl 2)- , KSI Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence:

Trainer: I have sucessfully trained over 35 members of KSI. I will get my CO-DIV to post here as witness.

Member of the Month /General of the Month :

During September, as a general I was successfully able to rally those members under me to do what was required to achieve a squad split. I completely changed the attitude in the squad I was over and made people proud to be in the positions they were in. The motivation level in Liberty (the squad) was at all all-time high and the squad is currently in the process of splitting. I am very proud to say how many new leaders are making themselves known and I feel I contributed largely to this fact. I feel that September was a month in which I shined as a great example of a KSI member, as well as a leader in KSI. I will get people to post here as witnesses.

Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)- , Silver Outstanding -(Lvl 2)-

My time in KSI has been a journey in which I have evolved as a person and as a leader. From my time rising through the tanks I have learned very much about what it takes to be a good leader, and what it takes for people to want to follow you. I have faced a lot of adversity during my time in KSI, and beaten every challenge that has come my way. Regardless of what was thrown at me, I stayed strong and was able to get other members to have the same mindset I was able to have. Weather it was respected members leaving, or drama within the division, or other clans causing a ruckus, I was able to solve any problem that came my way and come back stronger every time. I am extremely proud of all the people that have helped my along the way to mold me into what I am becoming. I will get people to post as witnesses.

KSI Mentor I have mentored many people in KSI. I will get at least 5 of them to post here as witnesses.

"Of the month awards" are only given at the end of each more. I can vouch for Outstanding service LV.1, KSI Mentor, and KSI Trainer. He has worked his butt off he took over a squad where a really good general had to step down because of personal reasons. And that squad was in rough shape from poachers. The squad was running with there heads cut off he was the highest ranking officer in the squad I worked with him hand and hand. He might of ran his squad like a ricktatorship but he changed and the members still respect him for the work he's done. He's a good gen and as I've said about all my generals they all work there butts off. He just successfully split his squad just recently but still he has learned a ton as a leader.

As for silver I can't right now. I really want to see him work as a cofo and then I'll probally vouch for it :)

I can vouch for trainer, and outstanding service lvl 1. He has trained many people since he came into KSI. For outstanding service he stepped into the position of General when I had to leave for personal reasons. That squad was my pride and joy but i thought it was gonna fall. When I came back I saw that it was doing amazingly and he was running it. He is truly a great leader. We have had our moments but he has done a great job fixing my screw up. I beleive he should get outstanding service for that if not anything else.

i can vouch that KSI camel 7 mentored me, and is a very good leader he deserves what ever he gets, also he has gotten liberty co to a squad split he had the whole squad organized and ready to go we were always in uniform and could answer any question a higher up could ask

Trainer - Yes

KSI Mentor - 1/5

OS Lv1 - One more witness statement from another superior (Perhaps Luci?) and I'm happy

I can attest to Outstanding Service from when he was a general when I was over CO. He is an excellent worker.

Silver - He just got cofo not long ago I believe (Might be wrong) so IDK if he has been a 7 long enough.

I vouch him for Trainer. The amount of times hes trained someone to recruit or train has become an outstanding number. I've been with Camel for 2 months and I believe he is deserving of all the awards that are listed above.

Trainer - Yes

KSI Mentor - 2/5 (?)

OS Lv1 - Yes

Only two people actually said, "He mentored me."

Unless any other AAP Staff member has a different interpretation?

Trainer - Yes

KSI Mentor - 2/5 (?)

OS Lv1 - Yes

Only two people actually said, "He mentored me."

Unless any other AAP Staff member has a different interpretation?

I will get them to post using the correct phrasing.

Since I cannot get the members who vouched for me as mentor to post again using exact phrasing I am revoking my request for the mentor award. I believe sufficient evidence was presented for the outstanding service as well as the trainer.

Yes Camel mentored me, he is a good leader/Gen and if it wasn't for him when i first joined i believe that my experience would've gone bad cause the squad was falling apart but he built it back up and showed everyone what a good clan that plays together and stays together is all about, Now that he is COFO he is still showing great leadership so far and showing me the steps to be a great leader now that i am Gen. I think he deserves any award that is given to him he has worked hard for it.

Camel was an amazing General. His leadership showed no ends. He did not favorite any one member or play with only one member. He was a fair General and is still a fair Co-Founder. He runs his squads with respect and if you need help, he can and will try to help you as much as he can. I believe he deserves every award listed above, he worked day and night to get it. HE MENTORED ME!