KSI Hermosa 20 Posted February 9, 2014 Report Share Posted February 9, 2014 How's everything here in Killjoy? we should do s mixed gamenight soon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI SKULL kING 2 Posted February 10, 2014 Report Share Posted February 10, 2014 Hey guys.... its the king of kibgs here... just wanyed to make a shout out to our GEN KSIxTrooper for all of his hard work and his determination in bringing killjoy back to its former glory!!!!! Also I would like to thank killjoy for making me superstar of the week, just so you know this is just the begining of my work here in killjoy and I vow to never stop, however I don't want to be the only shining star here in killjoy, I want killjoy to be full of shining stars so that when others look opon us we will shine as bright as the sun. Let's show them what we are made of, let's show them why killjoy is the heart of Twisted Warfare!!!!!!!! Seaborne 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted February 10, 2014 Report Share Posted February 10, 2014 Hy killjoy! Don't forget meeting at 8:00 I won't be there but I had my meeting with trooper last night I have nana tho and she says hi all! How's everything here in Killjoy? we should do s mixed gamenight soon My game night is on bo2 every Thursday if y'all wanna join us and do a mixer! Hey guys.... its the king of kibgs here... just wanyed to make a shout out to our GEN KSIxTrooper for all of his hard work and his determination in bringing killjoy back to its former glory!!!!! Also I would like to thank killjoy for making me superstar of the week, just so you know this is just the begining of my work here in killjoy and I vow to never stop, however I don't want to be the only shining star here in killjoy, I want killjoy to be full of shining stars so that when others look opon us we will shine as bright as the sun. Let's show them what we are made of, let's show them why killjoy is the heart of Twisted Warfare!!!!!!!! Congrats on superstar you deserved it keep up the work! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted February 10, 2014 Report Share Posted February 10, 2014 What up guys. How was your day? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seaborne 16 Posted February 10, 2014 Report Share Posted February 10, 2014 What up guys. How was your day? It's been pretty relaxing. How was yours? Hey guys.... its the king of kibgs here... just wanyed to make a shout out to our GEN KSIxTrooper for all of his hard work and his determination in bringing killjoy back to its former glory!!!!! Also I would like to thank killjoy for making me superstar of the week, just so you know this is just the begining of my work here in killjoy and I vow to never stop, however I don't want to be the only shining star here in killjoy, I want killjoy to be full of shining stars so that when others look opon us we will shine as bright as the sun. Let's show them what we are made of, let's show them why killjoy is the heart of Twisted Warfare!!!!!!!! Congrats on SSotW Skull! Heck yes we're going to to show everyone why Killjoy is the best out there Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted February 10, 2014 Report Share Posted February 10, 2014 Carmenia I'll hit you up!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted February 10, 2014 Report Share Posted February 10, 2014 Hey guys and gals !! Thanks to all of you who showed up to the meeting tonight. We had a gRRReat attendance. And thanks to those that messaged me explaining why they care for the squad but that their lifes wasnt letting them free to play tonight and therefore couldn't attend the meeting. We had a great time, lots of informations were transmitted, in all directions. Everyone was so active and full of life yet mostly respectful for their turn of speak. I wish that such meeting becomes an habit in Killjoy. Hell, though it represent more work, I wish for double if not triple lobby sometimes in the future. __________________________________________________________________ Congratulations to our promoted officers: KSI BVBCHICK got promoted to SSGT (Best of luck to you, we're counting on you, everyone in Killjoy does) KSI SKULL KING got promoted to 3LT (You know you deserve it, we all know the amount of work, energy, time and hope you put in Killjoy and its member. We can only hope to have more devoted members like you.) __________________________________________________________________ And to those who have fallen tonight, I hope that you will take this as an opportunity to step back up by proving yourself. I also personnaly hope you understand that officers position can be gained but can also be taken away if you become inactive or do not respect the duties and demands made of such a member in a squad. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted February 10, 2014 Report Share Posted February 10, 2014 I'm sorry I missed the meeting tonight. I was out with the kids. Love you guys!! Keep up the awesome work y'all are putting in. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI ODINN 7 354 Posted February 10, 2014 Report Share Posted February 10, 2014 Hey wats up brothers and sisters in killjoy. Already 3LT skull king, nice bro. For the rest of u i love u guys and hope to play with you guys soon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 4
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted February 10, 2014 Report Share Posted February 10, 2014 Hey guys and gals !! Thanks to all of you who showed up to the meeting tonight. We had a gRRReat attendance. And thanks to those that messaged me explaining why they care for the squad but that their lifes wasnt letting them free to play tonight and therefore couldn't attend the meeting. We had a great time, lots of informations were transmitted, in all directions. Everyone was so active and full of life yet mostly respectful for their turn of speak. I wish that such meeting becomes an habit in Killjoy. Hell, though it represent more work, I wish for double if not triple lobby sometimes in the future. __________________________________________________________________ Congratulations to our promoted officers: KSI BVBCHICK got promoted to SSGT (Best of luck to you, we're counting on you, everyone in Killjoy does) KSI SKULL KING got promoted to 3LT (You know you deserve it, we all know the amount of work, energy, time and hope you put in Killjoy and its member. We can only hope to have more devoted members like you.) __________________________________________________________________ And to those who have fallen tonight, I hope that you will take this as an opportunity to step back up by proving yourself. I also personnaly hope you understand that officers position can be gained but can also be taken away if you become inactive or do not respect the duties and demands made of such a member in a squad. Thank you trooper for taking time out f your Saturday to have a early meeting with me! Your doig great work for all Of us! And yes to those who went down in rank I'm always here for help I know I'm off 3 days a week but the other days I'm yours send me a message or kik me! I'm always open to teach you more help you train or recruit! As a captain I am here to help and pull strain off of trooper! So message me! Even if you just wanna play! killjoy is my baby! And you are all my friends an I love you all! Killjoy is rising and I'm proud of you all for doing your part! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
ksi pikachu 25 17 Posted February 10, 2014 Report Share Posted February 10, 2014 Thank you trooper for taking time out f your Saturday to have a early meeting with me! Your doig great work for all Of us! And yes to those who went down in rank I'm always here for help I know I'm off 3 days a week but the other days I'm yours send me a message or kik me! I'm always open to teach you more help you train or recruit! As a captain I am here to help and pull strain off of trooper! So message me! Even if you just wanna play! killjoy is my baby! And you are all my friends an I love you all! Killjoy is rising and I'm proud of you all for doing your part! rhats why we love you Hey wats up brothers and sisters in killjoy. Already 3LT skull king, nice bro. For the rest of u i love u guys and hope to play with you guys soonhay may be hey may be we can do a jiont game night some time I'm sorry I missed the meeting tonight. I was out with the kids. Love you guys!! Keep up the awesome work y'all are putting in. thank pinky for the kind words Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI SKULL kING 2 Posted February 11, 2014 Report Share Posted February 11, 2014 HEY GUYS, THANKS FOR THE WEEKEND WARRIOR, AND THE PROMOTION TO 3LT, I PROMISE THAT THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Darth Vad3r 20 Posted February 11, 2014 Report Share Posted February 11, 2014 I joined KSI for what we stand for Knowledge Strength Integrity. I joined bc we are a family built off trust love and loyalty. 3 things I take very seriously. I love you all with all my heart. It is because all of you I am who i am today. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted February 11, 2014 Report Share Posted February 11, 2014 Good light killjoy keep up the great work! I will be back in wed and going recruiting! I know pikachu and skull king have at & e team for the 4 person mincraft tourney and so do me and yop yop! Get ya a team together and help us support TW! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted February 11, 2014 Report Share Posted February 11, 2014 rhats why we love you hey may be we can do a jiont game night some time thank pinky for the kind words You're welcome, Chris. We'll get together later tonight for what you wanted to talk about. I'm so sorry, someone hit the box at the street and took out or internet last night & it just came back a little while ago. I didn't want you to think I had forgotten you. Killjoy!!! I hope to see you guys at my game night tonight!! Halo 4 @ 8 est! Love you all! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
ksi pikachu 25 17 Posted February 11, 2014 Report Share Posted February 11, 2014 hay yall im doing pretty good today got 2 recruits in the last 12hour dacornerman and ChorniCTacoz62 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted February 11, 2014 Report Share Posted February 11, 2014 hay yall im doing pretty good today got 2 recruits in the last 12hour dacornerman and ChorniCTacoz62 Great job!!! keep up the great work! I'll be on wed to recruit!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI AfterChrist 13 Posted February 12, 2014 Report Share Posted February 12, 2014 Are my notifications suppose to be behind the video player on the forums home page? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted February 12, 2014 Report Share Posted February 12, 2014 That was another awesome game night last night!! Thank you guys so much for coming out & exchanging hugs for 4 1/2 hours. lol I had so much fun as always. Love you guys!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI AfterChrist 13 Posted February 12, 2014 Report Share Posted February 12, 2014 I'm about to try to get my kids down for a nap. Is anybody going to be playing Halo 4 over the next hour or so? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted February 12, 2014 Report Share Posted February 12, 2014 well we might have a game night thursday with u guys on black ops 2 if we do lets all have fun and spread that KSI love and family Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted February 12, 2014 Report Share Posted February 12, 2014 well we might have a game night thursday with u guys on black ops 2 if we do lets all have fun and spread that KSI love and family We can't wait! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted February 13, 2014 Report Share Posted February 13, 2014 We can't wait! Speak for yourself... lol kidding carmy Though personnally I dont play BO2 I hope you all have a great time on it ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted February 13, 2014 Report Share Posted February 13, 2014 We can't wait! cool just get with me sometime tomorrow before gens meeting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted February 13, 2014 Report Share Posted February 13, 2014 I'm so proud of you guys for all the activity & new faces I see coming in! I wish I could be at that BO2 game night, but I have to attend the Gens meeting. I hope it goes really well though! I love you guys!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Recommended Posts