KSI Foreman Awards (Denied)

KSI EXODUS 7

Name: KSI Foreman

Squad-Division Helios Divine Reign

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/5204-ksi-foreman/

Award-/-Achievement: (Outstanding service silver lv1/Headhunters)

Reason-/-Evidence: In my time of being Co-Division leader over Divine Reign ive seen a rare few give their all like KSI Foreman does with his Squad Helios. Helios was for the most part a dying squad on its last legs that i was considering shutting down. But he asked me for just a few more weeks to show progress. and growth, i gave him opportunity and he took full advantage of it, recruiting and training new members the way he problems solves issues is above expectations for someone within his Ranking class. Always giving good ideas and helping out where he can, a squad of 18 is now a squad of 40 and growing every time i check it.

As for Head Hunters, i can vouch for him being on a Head Hunters Team back in Sacrifice back when KSI Simba was General on MW3 before Divine Reign had GLB6.

I don't remember this member getting os level 1. While it is not required that he get it to received silver, he's let's likely to get it without it. Are you sure you don't wasn't to change this to a nomination for os 1?

I withdraw my vote on this one, but I can definitely attest to both of these awards. I know he was in a headhunter team back in sacrifice. As for os lvl 1, I would say Foreman is one of the more dedicated generals I've been around, and he is a great leader. The change in his squad recently definitely shows the effort he has put forth.

I've seen this member work over and over to prove himself. As his director I will vouch for this he never gives up working and will never give up on his division

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin Guy

Movement on this closing in a few days.

HH: Yes

OS Lv. 1: I would like to see the Founder or Div Leader post on this. If not, I would like to request that the award be dropped.

HH: Yes

OS Lv. 1: I would like to see the Founder or Div Leader post on this. If not, I would like to request that the award be dropped.

theres no founder or div leader in DR basically all the leaders of the division including a director have posted.

• Admin Guy

theres no founder or div leader in DR basically all the leaders of the division including a director have posted.

My apologies, I must have missed your post. D:

Still, I would like one or two more witnesses on this.

My apologies, I must have missed your post. D:

Still, I would like one or two more witnesses on this.

its all good lol :) ill be sure to let the div know thanks