STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

Hey Scotland, I have a cpu now, did you want to try the staff assist this month, or would you like me too?

If you'd like to do this month, that'd be great. I don't have many hours to spare here in the next week or so.

Foxy I don't see why not, as long as it's planned and people don't just start it without talking to the rest of us y'know.

I just think it would be a good way to get everyone in the aap involved and I like doing paperwork xD but it gives everyone a chance to step up instead of just the usual stuff ya know? :3

We all could take turns doing it :)

Sure we could, there's a lot of formatting but it's monotonous, if you'd like to try this month I wouldn't mind walking you through it if you have any issue's it's up to you but we need to start soon.

Sure we could, there's a lot of formatting but it's monotonous, if you'd like to try this month I wouldn't mind walking you through it if you have any issue's it's up to you but we need to start soon.

It doesnt seem that hard plus I can keep notes on it for future reference :)

Well sometimes the BB code refuses to work and you have to spend hours redoing it until it decides to do its job lol

hey, guys,having a good Easter? :) and just read through this chat, and had to stiffle a giggle, BB in Sweden is a very different thing from BB code :P sorry for my inactivity these past few days, it'll be fully restored on Tuesday evening :)

Well sometimes the BB code refuses to work and you have to spend hours redoing it until it decides to do its job lol

Some times you just got to let a person do it and learn on there own :) but tbh that's how i did it. Chicken helped in the beginning but after the first time I was on my own.

It can be grating, however it is both important that people that do nominations and asking people they know for witnessing make sure to explain things, but regardless of that, the instructions in each nomination should be sufficient to explain what is asked of witnesses. All in all, more knowledge and understanding of the department and our different awards would be desirable, and the potential workshops discussed before would probably be a great way of achieving this. But besides that, talking to people, and giving clarifications in individual nominations are important. Unfortunately that hasn't always helped, but we cannot force people to listen and take in our information.

on a happier note, did you all have a good Easter? :)

:poke: *whisper* voting assist :P the longer you wait to start it, the longer it takes to do. It's easier to update it daily than do big updates.

So am I doing them? I'm confused I wasn't given a direct answer

I'm pretty sure we're all expecting you to do it with a hand from Pantsir, Foxy, else someone else would've already done it :)

Thats what I was thinking, Foxy if you do it with Pantsirs help, then you can join in the rotation of us doing it ^_^

Okay well I'm doing it now and I'm almost done if I need to fix anything tell me Scotland

Awesome ill look over it when you are done

Awesome, maybe you'll show me the ropes next time around, Scottie? :) If you want to that is, I'd love to learn how to work with the BB code :)

Of course ^_^