STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

Don't be nervous guys, we are a small team that is always willing to help each other out. Mistakes happen, but due to the mock nominations you guys will be experts before you know it! Just ask questions when you think of them! We will answer no matter what it is! :lol: 

Scotland is right, and I promise no one here bites ;) well,  unless Scotland mistakes you for a chew toy :P but jokes aside, it's natural to be nervous, but no need to :) we're always here for each other, and you'll learn quicker than you may think possible :)

Do the two of you need a room, maybe? ;) anyways, vote assist is up and running, and I'll make sure to update it once a day or so, approximately :) Scottie, I've got a file running on OneDrive, let me know if you want access to it as well :) happy weekend, everyone ::D

Do the two of you need a room, maybe? ;) anyways, vote assist is up and running, and I'll make sure to update it once a day or so, approximately :) Scottie, I've got a file running on OneDrive, let me know if you want access to it as well :) happy weekend, everyone ::D

we had a room, then he fell asleep hah. Excellent, once a day is ample ^_^

I believe it'd be the first step to cannibalism, which would be a violation of the coc. may wanna have those discussions far from prying eyes :P

ehhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhh :poke: