KSI Thor 7 Multi-Award Nomination (2/3 Awarded)

KSI officerpup

Name: KSI Thor 7 - DR

Link to Forums Account:

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2841-ksi-thor-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Mentor, Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: Mentor: Thor has taught me so much about pretty much everything. He shows me the ropes and corrects me when I am wrong. If it wasnt for Thor teaching me and mentoring me I would NOT be half as knowledgable about things as I am now.

Member Assistance: He deserves this award because he helps me and everyone with everything. Poor Thor has do jump party to party helping people, but I know he enjoys it. He never leaves questions and concerns un answered or unassured. He is the perfect person for this award.

I am sure others can vouche for Thor due to the amount of people that I am certain feel the same way, and that has gotten there help from him.

I can vouch.

lol......formerly his director so trust me i know how much he helps out

I'm keeping my vote out of this one as well, because I will be witnessing. I know he has people who he has helped mentor along, so I'll leave that to them. Member assistance, I could go on for days about. He DEFINITELY meets the criteria, he is always helping members, and has been ever since we started WAYYYYY back in Sacrifice DR.

Name: KSI Thor 7 - DR

Link to Forums Account:
http://www.ksiforums...841-ksi-thor-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Mentor, Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: Mentor: I joined KSI a month after Thor did, ever since then Thor has taught me everything. Even now as I run my own squad he still teaches me things everyday.

Member Assistance: He deserves this award because every time a situation I need help with he always comes and helps. He also welcomes anybody in my squad with questions to ask him any time.

out of intrest, since i know his training record i can vouch on the fact he is also eligable for Trainer, DEFFINATLY 30+ people trained by this member