AAP Staff Applications! closing (07/07/13)

KSI RiiOT 7

So its that time again where I need to pick out some more team members.
I am looking for 3/4 new team members.

READ BEFORE APPLYING:
Regular and Constant activity in the Of The Month Awards voting AND normal nominations is a MUST.
I you feel you cant give us that please dont apply.

COPY AND FILL OUT THIS FORM.

Name/Gamertag:
Rank/Division (If applicable):
Time spend on the forums Daily:
Experience in KSI:

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP:
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP:

Thank you and good luck!

KSI RiiOT 7
AAP Department Head.

Name/Gamertag:KSI MUFASA 7
Rank (If applicable):  Advisor (I am out of clan ops- strictly on the forums) Currently a Section Mod

Time spend on the forums Daily: 2-6 hours
Experience in KSI: Retired Co-Div From GZ, was involved in news team and internal affairs during time in clan ops

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: I wouldn't say extremely extensive,  I have however witnessed for numerous awards, and been nominated multiple times.
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: I like to feel that I am active on the forums, am familiar with KSI policy, and am able to make unbiased  decisions. I have put in applications before and have been really looking foreword to another opportunity to join the AAP Team, and am looking foreward to joining a department and focusing all the free time I have to something helpful.

Name/Gamertag: KSI Samurai 7

Rank (If applicable): DM Co-Div

Time spent on forums daily: 2-4 hours (it's spread out, I check every hour or so)

Experiance in KSI: Former News Team and Former ASC Mentor. Currently a T&E Staff, IA Staff, DM Welcoming Committee Head.

Experiance/Knowledge of AAP: Winess for many awards, nominee, and nominator on multiple occasions.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: I am active enough, have enough knowledge and experiance, and am largely unbiased when dealing with situations. The IA has given me training to be unbiased when dealing with something. I have also put an application in before and would be super exited to get to work with you.

Name/Gamertag: KSI V00D00
Rank/Division (If applicable): 2nd Captain/ Covert Ops
Time spend on the forums Daily: around 5 hours
Experience in KSI: since 1/15/12 ex News Team member, Ex HR member, Ex PR member, TnE Staff member

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: I have no experience other than vouching and starting nominations. I do; however, have knowledge. I have looked at all the requirements for all awards. I also learned some from being in that forum looking at the nominations for others. 
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: I am very level-headed, I am not biased at all. I look at all the reasons and evidence as to why that person should get the award and base my decision upon whether or not that person deserves the award by looking at the evidence. 

Name/Gamertag: KSI FadeZ 7
Rank/Division (If applicable):DR Co-Founder
Time spend on the forums Daily:umm 2-3 hours but on threw out the day at random
Experience in KSI:Currently a Co Founder, and T&E staff,

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP:umm i have knowledge of it and know some things but personal experience i can only say goes as far as nominating,vouching,witnessing.
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP:well im unbiased to the best of my ability when it comes to KSI as a CoFo it is a big part of my rank to be able to look at evidence and put my say in on it on clear proof of everything. i feel i could meet the requirements of the AAP and better my experience and others in KSI by working with the AAP staff

Name/Gamertag: KSI Cole 7
Rank/Division (If applicable): Div Leader
Time spend on the forums Daily:  between 10 to 16 just matters what I am doing and I can get on whenever 
Experience in KSI: I have been in for a year 1/2. I have seen everything from problems to happy time to disturbing times in KSI. I have also seen ppl get what they deserve and some ppl get what they dont deserve but I have experience everything (not that much in Webops) in KSI and still waiting for more

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: I have no expierience with the app but I have seen alot and have read alot about the aap.   
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: Because I am a person that loves to make sure ppl get what they deserve. I like to give what ppl deserve I know whats fair and I know how to find it in the process. I am the type person that will get the job done in some way. I also want to expand my KSI knowledge by getting more into Webops. Plus I am always open to learn how to do something differently.

Name/Gamertag: KSI Flow 7

Rank (If applicable): TW Co-Founder

Time spent on forums daily:3-5hours(I can get on anytime needed)

Experiance in KSI: News Team, Tournys & Events Staff Member, Co-Founder, Forum Addict

Experiance/Knowledge of AAP: Even though I am not in the AAP Staff I know almost everything needed to know the rules/awards needed to know. Every single day I come to the AAP section and read every topic see what people are getting nominated for and the AAP staff members decisions. I've also nominated members for a couple of rewards.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: I know I will be a valuable member for the AAP if I get accepted. I will put my time and dedication into this group just like I have for all other groups I'm in. I'm always on the forums and looking at the AAP section and even the archives. For a long time I've really wanted to be apart of the AAP team I would be one of the really active AAP staff. I am also unbiased.

Name/Gamertag: Aaron/ KSI KREAKY
Rank/Division (If applicable): 4LT/FI

Time spend on the forums Daily: all day
Experience in KSI: been in ksi 3/3/13 and solve problems and help out many people

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: none and all I know this is for awards and I would like to learn more
 Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: im a hard worker I get everything done on time and fast learner and willing to do anything to help

Awards

Name/Gamertag: KSI InstaKill51

Rank/Division: 2nd Captain-Recoil TW

Time spent on forums daily: 3-4 hours

Experience in KSI: Been in for pretty much 1 and a half years, history in my signature.

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: Have been nominated for a few awards, witnessed for awards, know pretty much all the awards, have noticed how many witnessed needed for most awards. Trying to be able to do more on here.

Name/Gamertag: Jon / KSI FuRiAn 7

Rank/Division (If applicable): 4TH CPT / GZ

Time spend on the forums Daily: 4-10 hours.

Experience in KSI: I joined KSI in 2008 and achieved the rank of Co-Founder. I have been around for awhile, my biggest absence from KSI was 11-12 due to being deployed. I am very knowledgable on the workings of KSI.

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: I was around when AAP was first created. I have read all the rules to posting for awards and check the section daily. If there is something I don't already know pertaining to AAP, I can dang sure look it up.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: I am very active on the forums, checking it daily. I just recently joined KSI again, and have been showing what I am capable of in Clan Ops, but I would also like to show what I am capable of on the Web Ops side. I'm in KSI for the long run and would like to contribute however I can. I believe this would be the first step in helping out on the Web Ops side of KSI and contributing everything I can to this community.

Name/Gamertag: ray/ KSI RELENTLESS
Rank/Division (If applicable): 3CPT INTAKE FI 
Time spend on the forums Daily: 1pm-1am eastern everyday
Experience in KSI: ive been here for 2 years in september and have been a general before

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: The AAP has been here since i joined the forums and have a decent amount of knowledge through awards i have been nominated and awards ive nominated others for as it stands
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: im a hard worker at anything i do and am a successful member of the Productions, and T&E staff...also i have a lot of time on my hands and looking for something to help with.

Name/Gamertag: Nathan/KSI MeChAniic
Rank/Division (If applicable): 4th Cpt/ Unity GZ

Time spend on the forums Daily:2-6
Experience in KSI: I'm currently a Cpt in Unity GZ, I was a former officer in Solace GZ, and have been an officer for over 6 months. I've been in KSI for almost a year and a half.

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: I have a pretty extensive knowledge of the AAP, I've nominated and witnessed for awards several times, and have a good knowledge of the requirements of the awards.
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: I'm knowledgeable, dependable, hard working, and will always do my job correctly and get it done on time.

Name/Gamertag: KSI Sworn 7
Rank/Division (If applicable):Founder TW
Time spend on the forums Daily: 6 hours
Experience in KSI:Part of the productions team, I have previously applied for the AAP section because it is a program I truly believe in and want to help better.

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: I always find myself reading up on awards so that I can nominate deserving people for. That being said I have studied most of the awards and have a good knowledge base on them.
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: I can put a objective outlook on every award nomination that comes through the AAP. I feel this is very important so that everyone no matter who gets treated fairly and equally. Even those close to me should not get special treatment and if they do not deserve the award I must be able to stand up and say so.

Name/Gamertag:KSI Izzy 7

Rank/Division (If applicable):Covert Ops/Co Founder

Time spend on the forums Daily: 4 To 6 Hours  but if needed i can be reach whenever

Experience in KSI:I Have been in KSI over 9 months

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: i Have been nominated for a few awards i have witnessed for awards

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: because I am a hard worker  and I would like to show people that I can be a good worker in Web Ops like I am on Clan Ops  I have worked real hard to get were I am in Clan Ops I just hope you guys can give me the same chance I had in Clan Ops to show you guys  I wont let the AAP/Web Ops down 

Name/Gamertag: KSI Ghostex

Rank/Division (If applicable): 1CPT/ Heretic FG

Time spend on the forums Daily:8-10 Hours

Experience in KSI:I've been in Multiple squads and divisions in the past six months and I am currently running my squad.

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: I read every Nomination I can, and always look you help recognize the people who deserve the award.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP:I am able to but my unbiased out put to any situation, that way anyone who gets nominated will be treated fairly.I know a lot about what each award requires, and am always online to give input.

Name/Gamertag:kSI Norse
Rank/Division (If applicable):2nd Captain/Divine Reign
Time spend on the forums Daily:3-4 Hours a day
Experience in KSI:I have been in 3 squads in the past 2 months and about to be General in Valkyrie

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP:I have seen all these awards and wondered who gave them out.
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP:I feel like I could nominate those hard working KSI members that deserve awards and work their butt off everyday.

Name/Gamertag:KSI Arc 7
Rank/Division (If applicable):KSI DR 2nd Cpt
Time spend on the forums Daily:I Can get on at any point in time with no problem. Unless server would happen to be. down
Experience in KSI: I Have been in KSI For 2 years and counting. I am a Former Division Leader. As well as a former AAP Staff Member. Circumstances that are irrelevant now and will never set me back again from doing this job.

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: I am 100% aware of all AAP Rules Regulations and what kind of activity you need when it comes to being a AAP staff Member
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: I am not nor will i ever be bias. Ill get the job done and done right. like i did when i was active last time. And nothing nor no one unless an admin would stop me from fulfilling my job.

Thank you and good luck!

Name/Gamertag: KSI Domo
Rank/Division (If applicable): 4th Captain/ TW
Time spend on the forums Daily: im on for a couple of hours everyday
Experience in KSI: I have a pretty good experience in KSI  im in the Tourney and Event staffs team and im also one of the headhunters captain for my squad

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: Ive voted for people to be the general or co founde ror founder or division leader of the month in AAP and I know enough about AAP all I honestly know is that you could vote for people on here for like general of the month and all that
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: cause ive worked really hard to get where iam and the reason why i worked really hard to get where iam right now so i could be a AAP member so it will be really awesome if I was nominated for AAP

Name/Gamertag: KSI Zohan 7
Rank/Division (If applicable): Shadow Haven Co-Founder
Time spend on the forums Daily: I am on the forums EVERY chance I get.
Experience in KSI: I have been in KSI for over a year, and served honorably in my time. I have been a writer for the News Team, a Tourneys & Events Staff Member, and an Internal Affairs Liaison for Altered Vengeance before we merged into SH. I've never quite found my niche yet.

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: I have extensive knowledge of how the AAP works, the awards, how each award is earned, and how voting takes place.
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: Since I have been in KSI I have studied the AAP. I have watched almost all the awards, and learned why each one was denied and accepted. I have nominated quite a few people, and have quite a firm grasp on how the AAP operates. I vote regularly on the of the months, I've missed a few, but it's been hectic lately. I've wanted to be an AAP member since I joined the forums wt's one of my favorite aspects of KSI, and I would be HONORED to stand alongside the other AAP staff members. Thank you for your consideration.

~KSI Zohan 7

Name/Gamertag: KSI HAVOC 7
Rank/Division (If applicable): Demonic Mayhem Co-Founder
Time spend on the forums Daily: A few times a day or more depending on how much I have to do on here, I have the time to be on here more though.
Experience in KSI: I joined Lethal DM last year, worked my way up to General of Lethal, and now am over Lethal, Menace, and Hellfire. I play both Call of Duty and Halo, so i have hosted DMs division meetings on both games, since being a Co-Fo I have attended every wednesday leaders meeting. I am actively involved in all my squads and enjoying being a part of KSI.

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: I regularly nominate members for of the month awards, i also received general of the month during my time as general. I have also given evidence to awards.
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: During my time with KSI, the AAP has been one of my favorite sections, it not only awards those of have worked hard but also motivates them as they see that their fellow members witness their hard work and dedication. I am able to be on the forums as much as needed and will be an active and dedicated member if accepted. I have been hoping to have a chance to further aid KSI and this is an oppertunity that fits well with my own attitude toward other members. I believe in highlighting hard work and diligence to inspire others and show that KSI is a community.

Name/Gamertag: KSI shadowst3p
Rank/Division (If applicable): Hellfire DM 1st CPT/sharing gen duties
Time spend on the forums Daily: Pretty much all day, I have no life, lol
Experience in KSI: I joined Menace in July of last year, and was blessed to have Jupiter 7 as my gen. She taught me many leadership qualities, and how to run a squad, since then I was given the opportunity to leave my spot in Menace, to go help a squad in need, who stood at only 30 strong and currently reside in that squad which I love dearly. I am also a T&E member

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: I knew about the AAP since I joined, but until about December I didn't vote, but I have studied the applications and nominated many people for the  OTM's and other awards 
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: I feel that within KSI the AAP department and the awards they give help promote activity and also give people the ability to feel good about themselves, the feeling that they accomplished something that gave them an award on the forums that they can show off to their friends, and I want to help contribute to that awesomeness that is the AAP department  

Name/Gamertag: KSI Aztec 7
Rank/Division (If Applicable): Covert Ops Founder.
Time spend on the forums Daily: I'm on the forums around four to five hours, throughout the day. However I can be reached at any hour of the day, morning or night. I'm available 24/7 under any circumstances.
Experience in KSI: I was recruited into KSI on September 7th, 2012. Sense the day I was recruited in, I have never stopped working as hard as I can. I've achieved the rank of Founder in my division and will continue to move on throughout the ranks. I've helped every possible way I could've in my division, I've also had to make some of the hardest decisions that came towards me, some of which I made I am not proud of till this day, but descisions that impacted my division in a positive way.

Experience/Knowledge of the AAP: I've been nominated for awards in the past. I've also nominated and vouched for many members in my division. However I've never participated in voting for awards.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: Sense the day I became a member on the forums, I had grew the biggest interest into our AAP program. I was always fascinated in reading what awards where for, what awards were retired, and seeing what the new awards are for as well. I've always tried and succeeded to reach goals, so that I would be able to be nominated for those awards I've worked hard for. However, not only have I been nominated for awards. I have also nominated other members for awards that I believe they should earn, as well as vouching for members who deserve awards they've been nominated for. Last but not least, I've also seen how each and every AAP member decides how to vote carefully for an award that will be awarded to a member. This is why I believe I would be such a great asset to our AAP program.