Tournaments and Events Survey Questions

Here4DaBeer

Please fill out this survey to the best of your ability. This topic will be closed on January 17th. If you have any questions please message myself.

Please fill out these questions in a post. NO SPAM!

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E?

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site?

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use?

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays?

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments?

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E?

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments?

Please fill out this survey to the best of your ability. This topic will be closed on January 17th. If you have any questions please message myself. ok, will do

Please fill out these questions in a post. NO SPAM! yes sir

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E? no

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site? I didn't participate in the tournament, i didn't ever hear about it :(

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? i dont know what a WW site is

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays? both i guess... i don't  really care

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? neither

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E? black ops 2 team slayer

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments? a brand new car!

Please fill out this survey to the best of your ability. This topic will be closed on January 17th. If you have any questions please message myself.

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E? yeh

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site?  was T&E staff

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? meh it's allright idk

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays? sure

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? MLG Fun Boring, esp the ones that have prizes

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E? LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, MINECRAFT, KAREOKEE, FULL HOUSE POKER, YUGIOH, MAGIC, UMM IDK. 

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments? Money and the brand new car option

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E? no

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site? i haven't participated in one yet but i've seen it be posted on forums but i seemed to be to late to register for some tournaments

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? i've only registered on haven't looked lol

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays? both more activity more people get into KSI and maybe want to be more than just a player :)

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? in my old community i was in i did some MLG but not much but my type would be on black ops 2 ballistic knives and tomahawks those where fun for tournaments but i don't mind what type u do just long as everyone has fun :)

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E? gears of war 3 maybe more but can't think right off lol

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments? morely name changes so i say like 10 buck gift card if people are looking to become more of an officer but the other prizes would be what people can afford some can't afford live, or name changes so those would the the 2 major things anyone would need than say a game, controller, a mic etc etc

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E? yes

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site? both forums via xbox and the WW site

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? i think its kinda confusing for some people i like the way it looks but i like the way how the old one was cause it was much easier to sign up for a event

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays? i think there should be more tournaments hosted because we do have some competitive people in KSI and they always ask me about it

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? i play in the halo 4 tournaments

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E? well i like where its at now but for future wise we should have titanfall one to

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments? like headsets or xbox money or a xbox live code

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E? no, i have not.

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site? i get several messages about the tourneys via xbl

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? i know about it, but i do not use it.

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays? both would be better to accommodate those who cant play on a weekend or weekday.

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? competitive i suppose, as long as i win.

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E? ghosts, KC, TDM

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments? not really picky, i've always been a fan of ms points..... er. or just the money cars now i guess.

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E? Yes

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site? Via messaging and through div meeting

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? it is a lil bit confusing

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays? both more activity more people get into KSI and maybe want to be more than just a player

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? in my old community i was in i did some MLG but not much but my type would be on black ops 2 ballistic knives and tomahawks those where fun for tournaments but i don't mind what type u do just long as everyone has fun

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E? Halo 4 or some throw back

7. What types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments? I don't have any problems with current prizes.

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E? Yes

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site? Via my General telling me at a squad meeting

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? It's a little confusing at first but I have gotten used to using it now.

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays? I think Weekends work best around a majority of the peoples work and school schedules.

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? I enjoy the fun type a bit more as a way to kinda relax yet still be a bit competitive.

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E? Battlefield 4 would be a good one i think

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments? I think the current range of prizes is actually adequate.

Awards

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E?

Yes....

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site?

when i still participated in clan ops events. so 2012?

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use?

No real preference to be honest.

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays?

idk work out which gets better attendance.

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments?

None generaly....

tetris.

7. What types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments?

money....lots of money

Unfortunaty not.

I Generally hear about it Via messages and word of mouth.

I ooked at it once and ran away. It confused me.

Definatly weekends for the school going members, otherwise it wouldnt be as fair to the younger members.

I personally game for fun, I dont like tournaments that are full of try-hards. Try-Hards are no fun to the average gamer.

Throw some more Halo tournaments out there. I only see the CoD ones these days.

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments?

The points cards and KSI prizes seem fair to me.

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E? yes

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site? Early 2013. Forums announcement on sb.

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? I like it. But the old site was much easier to sign up.

Hard choice. Weekends have always been good, but weekday tournies could promote more activity...

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? Both.

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E? Any and all.

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments? Forum points.

No

never played in one

I like the site

More tournaments on weekends

The competitive MLG Tournamets

Xbox one call of duty ghosts

7. What types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments?

Cash prizes or controllers

Awards

- yes, twice.

- Ive competed twice, both about 3-4 months ago. 4v4 Swat and 3v3 snipers on Halo 4. I heard about it through messaging via Xbox

- I prefer the older WW site. This one is very confusing to the majority of my members and I convent if they cannot get on the it to accept the invite for the team. I like on the old site how the captain of the team could just type their team members gamer tags for the competition they were signing up for and it was simple as that.

- I think the pace of one tournament per week on Saturdays is perfect.

- My favorite is a Swat team tournament on Halo 4. I love to play in the tournaments just for fun and try to do our best. I would prefer the tournaments to be KSI only.

- I would like to see a variety of fun team games. Maybe y'all could have a Headhunters weekend warfare sometimes. Where the headhunter teams can sign up and battle it out.

- A lot of my members, especially my many corporals, would like the prizes to contain Microsoft points to change their names.

Awards

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E?  No, I'm not a competiive player, I mainly play for fun, to relax and talk with people of other subjects than what my social brings me.

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site? I have a n account on it but don't use it. I heard of it through my reading of the forum and later by former general, KSI Madball13

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? Since I don't use it, I admit to find the current week-end warfare website indeed confusing. I also heard many of my in game friends and acquaintances saying so too.

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays? Players are in my opinion and experience, equally busy on both weekdays and weekend days, so perhaps more T&E in general but on both types of days could be nice to attract more players to it and increase to activity and bonding of said members.

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? As I said I never joined one to day. But if I were to do so, it would be a fun one of course.

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E? As, I'm unfamiliar with WW I'm not sure of the question meaning and the game types aboarded in such events. However should they be gametypes from Halo 4 and all COD. I'd say I am interested in seeing an objective gametype. I preferably like dominion and CTF.

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments? A forum award could be nice. And if you're looking for something more material, I know you have hoodies with the KSI logo on it, but would armband be available too at some point ?!

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E? Not Yet

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site? Never Participated yet

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? Somewhat confusing 

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays?  more weekdays and weekends

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? FUN!!

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E? Infected Tournaments for ghost, some S&D, some other stuff

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments? Microsoft points, Live cards, Maybe stuff on the forums.

Please fill out this survey to the best of your ability. This topic will be closed on January 17th. If you have any questions please message myself. Alright

Please fill out these questions in a post. NO SPAM! I promise not to spam

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E? yes

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site? when: around the time i joined in september How i heard about it: a message from a buddy

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? no not really.

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays? if there are more black ops 2 related ones then yes

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? Both depending on the day

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E? games that people most have you could do a survey on that (as a suggestion)

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments? anything from KSI shop items to Xbox accessories and redemption codes.

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E? Yes

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site? Xbox, and just general talk around the community

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? I think it's not a completely user friendly interface for some. Old site was simple and easy to signup. I do enjoy the ladder system implemented and I think that was great.

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays? I think weekends and weekdays would be fun. It would give more people a chance to win a WW instead of just once a week.

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? I enjoy competitive MLG tournaments. I would like to see more of those. T&E never seems to host 4v4's on 3v3's. I'd like to see more 4v4 and actual updated gametypes and maps instead of the basic game shipped maps and gametypes.

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E? Halo 3 - Halo Reach - Halo 4. Murder Miners. Dead or Alive 5 - Street Fighter - Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm.

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments? Microsoft points and Gold memberships would be great although expenses will add up so maybe a prize tourney once a month? Headsets and larger seem unnecessary for common tournaments. Maybe for big seasonal tournaments?

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E? No, I have not.

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site? I haven't participated, but I've heard from messages. 

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? I like the site.

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays? Yes, I think it would be great. 

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? I don't play in them

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E? More CoD BO2 & Ghosts

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments?  MSP, KSI gear (shirts, hoodies, etc.), games

Yes, a couple tournaments before the new interactive WW site :)

A couple times back in Summer 2012. Both I suppose

Not confusing, but there IS a LOT to do on there :)  Need more activity in it esp with HH and Div teams!

Well then it wouldn't really be WEEKEND warfare now would it? :tongue: jk well not really, but I suppose it really depends on how you gauge activity.  Perhaps every so often, maybe once / month, set up a tourney during the week.

I like both, but I'm all about competition and love seeing different tactics, the call outs, the camaraderie etc.   

All multiplayer games we find ourselves playing in our community: BF3/4, BO2/Ghosts/MW3, Forza 5, Halo 3/4/Reach, build off on minecraft, poker night on WSOP maybe, and most definitely in the future Destiny.

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments?
Custom controllers, posters, forum points/highlight on front page or something, forum award for reaching WW milestones maybe?

1. Have you ever participated in a weekend warfare tournament or a tournament hosted by T&E? Yes

2. When you did participate in the tournament, how did you hear about it? Was it via messaging on xbox, or from looking it up on the WW web site? From squad tag message

3. Do you like the current WW site or do you think the site is confusing to use? I think its a great site but members in my squad feel it is to complicated

4. Do you think T&E should host more tournaments on the weekends with WW or should there be more tournaments on the weekdays? I think it should be both on week days and week ends so everyone has a chance to participate 

5. What types of tournaments do you like to play in? The fun type tournaments or the competitive MLG tournaments? I like both types It is good to mix it up and get everyone involved so no one feels left out

6. What games would you like to see be played in tournaments for WW or for T&E?We always see COD or Halo why not through some sports games or racing games in the mix Defiantly need a Zombies tourney in the mix

7. What  types of prizes would you like to see introduced into WW or T&E tournaments? MS Points , KSI Gear as well as forums award