KSI M34TW4D 7 Posted February 27, 2014 Report Share Posted February 27, 2014 Thank to REAPERS DL Gen KSI EllisD and Ranking Capt. KSI IAMBMP for all the help lately from the whole UNDEAD DL Squad KSI BuMPer 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Cable 50 Posted March 2, 2014 Report Share Posted March 2, 2014 I really wish I could meet some more DL people or even non DL members. It seems I only play with 3 people from KSI. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
•••ES Creator••• 46 Posted March 5, 2014 Report Share Posted March 5, 2014 Hey DL it's been a long Tim since I posted in here I hope you guys are doing great and being the same awesome division that I know and love!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
•••ES Creator••• 46 Posted March 5, 2014 Report Share Posted March 5, 2014 Oh yeah and I can't wait for arsonist to come back I want to meet the general personally and know that the name will be in good hands but knowing that it's gonna be from DL I know it will. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI M34TW4D 7 Posted March 5, 2014 Report Share Posted March 5, 2014 Please don't forget 7s vs. Viewers is Thursday at 7:30 P.M. EST. on twitchtv every week guys and gals .... the info should be on your squad tags if not see KSI UNDEAD DL Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI SianyRabbit 42 Posted March 9, 2014 Report Share Posted March 9, 2014 I miss my old squad. I miss running NECRO. Miss the members too even though they turned their backs on me cus of one person. Wish I could back time and have them all back again with out that one person I thought was a friend and a good a leader at the time. Shame he had to destroy all that hard work I put into becoming a general for me to make a drastic decision to transfer. R.I.P NECRO HAD SOME AWESOME MEMORIES AND A FAIR FEW LAUGHS IN THERE Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
DoCNeSS 239 Posted March 9, 2014 Report Share Posted March 9, 2014 Looks like yall are getting a returning member here - once "KSI Squeek". Used to be somewhat of a bamf in her time. Please welcome her and make her feel at home (again) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Squeek 7 114 Posted March 9, 2014 Report Share Posted March 9, 2014 aww thanks doc missed you too just sad Demize is no more :/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Squeek 7 114 Posted March 9, 2014 Report Share Posted March 9, 2014 Hey Doc what ever happened to Venom? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Squeek 7 114 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Share Posted March 10, 2014 wow even the DL chat is a ghost town....hope to see more activity on here : ) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Apk. 34 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Share Posted March 10, 2014 wow even the DL chat is a ghost town....hope to see more activity on here : ) Thats what ive been saying!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Airborn 62 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Share Posted March 10, 2014 "Be the change you want in KSI" -KSI Fuzzymeep 7 To those who think its not active in here you're the only one who can change that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Apk. 34 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Share Posted March 10, 2014 Good point. And yet still its ideal to see more than 3 people keeping a chatroom for several hundred running. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Squeek 7 114 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Share Posted March 10, 2014 lol ya. when i originally joined KSI these chats were busy alot. well lets hope it changes because this is a great place to learn more and become educated and meet other members : ) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Apk. 34 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Share Posted March 10, 2014 True, haven't I met you before this though? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Airborn 62 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Share Posted March 10, 2014 I haven't met either of you before Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Apk. 34 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Share Posted March 10, 2014 I believe I've met both of you guys, in fact im 100% sure ive met both of you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Airborn 62 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Share Posted March 10, 2014 Maybe I just don't remember Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Apk. 34 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Share Posted March 10, 2014 I don't know if you'd recognize me Airborn but you've seen meh, and im still 100% sure I've met Squeek Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI xMr Gumpx 7 61 Posted March 11, 2014 Report Share Posted March 11, 2014 hello the DL,,,,,,,,,,,KSI xMr Gumpx here from WARLORD saying hellllloo!!!!! to you all....... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Airborn 62 Posted March 11, 2014 Report Share Posted March 11, 2014 Hey Mr Gump how is it going buddy? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
r3b3lxxleader 68 Posted March 11, 2014 Report Share Posted March 11, 2014 Sup everyone. Hope everyone had a good day. Just wondering if anybody else is getting titanfall tonight. Im getting it tonight for the one and also for the 360. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Airborn 62 Posted March 11, 2014 Report Share Posted March 11, 2014 How's it going rebel? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
r3b3lxxleader 68 Posted March 11, 2014 Report Share Posted March 11, 2014 How's it going rebel? Sup airborn. Hows it hanging. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Apk. 34 Posted March 11, 2014 Report Share Posted March 11, 2014 Wassup Tah Dah Both of you? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now