Jump to content

DL Division Chat


Awoken Lucifer

Recommended Posts

Let me know when your game night is going to be spider, I'll see if I can arrange to bring some peeps and Meeps.

Probably going to be tomorrow night.  And  little bit Wed night.  I won't be on for more than an hour but between 3 and 4am.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey guys. Serious statement here........

My name is Jeff

 

Dang and I thought it was Steve..

 

Hey DL! Just dropping a love bomb from LW! How are you guys?

 

Hey there, Green! Thanks for the love! We're doing well. How's awesome LW doing? Lots of love over to you guys as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


ATTENTION officer's of DL. KSI Global will be offering Leadership courses through the education department called LEAD. Sign ups will be short of three weeks and should be posted in the lead section by 07 FEB 2015. Space will be limited but your participation would be greatly appreciated and is to be considered essential for your squad and division. This program will not replace our weekly workshops however, the instructors include some of the best including but not limited too the Chief of Staff KSI QueenJess 7. I will post a follow-up with the link to sign ups as soon as it's available. Furthermore, I will be attending all squad and officer's meetings and briefing all officer's and answering questions. If you would like to talk about it or know more hmu on Xbox Live and I'd gladly talk to you or answer questions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


The leadership classes are good Poop

oh Poop I just noticed your awards and accolades you went through all the courses aND became a mentor yourself? That's some good stuff right there too. LoL

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Good afternoon Dark Legions!

I'd like to thanks those who showed up and participated in the year end celebration. It was a blast and an overall succuss. Dark Legions walked away with more than a handful of nominations but unfortunately didn't pull any awards this year, but it was still a great time. You can check out the AAP Section for the of the year winners. As a result of the year end celebration we held off on workshops but we will start those up again this week. We will touch base on Thursday and Saturday of this week! Let's keep on growing(recruitung) and get some activity up in this here division! Can I get an AMEN!?!? LoL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This might be spam but I just noticed, so I'll do it anyways. I reserve this as my 900th post for the third in this community and pray no more of my post count dwindles again lol that I might one day be cool enough to reach 1000. With that I wish me luck :LMAO: have a great day folks :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This might be spam but I just noticed, so I'll do it anyways. I reserve this as my 900th post for the third in this community and pray no more of my post count dwindles again lol that I might one day be cool enough to reach 1000. With that I wish me luck :LMAO: have a great day folks :P

Lol. Goodluck hope you get there soon!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

AIRBORN <3 I have missed you my friend. How is everyone in our lovely div doing?

Oh how Ive missed you buddy. Ill be back soon bro dont worry about that. You know I wouldnt choose any division in KSI to come back to besides DL.

oh Poop I just noticed your awards and accolades you went through all the courses aND became a mentor yourself? That's some good stuff right there too. LoL

Im not all that great man, I used to care about awards and all that but now the only thing that matters to me are the friends Ive made in this community and helping KSI grow each and every day that I can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey DL ill be back in a few months miss you all! Im stationed in San Antonio right now, so hopefully soon I can get some wifi hooked up and get internet access!

 

Oh wow! Welcome to San Antonio, that's where I live. Good luck getting your access and everything else set up. 

 

Hey DL hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

 

Giant, my spammer friend! Thank you! I hope you're having an amazing week!! 

 

Hello DL! How are you all doing?

 

Doing pretty well, thank you! How are you doing?

 

Hi DL

 

Hi Nick!! Long time, no chat. I hope you had a great birthday!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Metatron changed the title to DL Division Chat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...