Jump to content

Elite Forces Division Chat


Recommended Posts

Hey I can do some recruiting with you sometime soon. Just hit me up whenever u want :)

Sick I'll shoot you a friend request. Anyone else who wants to go sometime don't hesitate to hit me up too.

I love waffles... Who else loves waffles? I love waffles..Seriously though.. Waffles. Jk How is everyone in Legion and Shogun doing? We should deff hit up a Div game night soon!!! That would beeeee ssssssiiiickkk

Heck yes. Having a larger div gamenight is a great way for people to meet each other

Hey guys we are now at 150 members ::D

Milestone! EF is moving on up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I love it. Nice to have a Titanfall themed banner

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

any of you gentlemen up for some ghosts later?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Welllllll I might have stayed out a little bit too late to get online now but I'll make sure to get on tomorrow. Have a good night folks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...