Seaborne 16 Posted May 22, 2014 Report Share Posted May 22, 2014 Hey I can do some recruiting with you sometime soon. Just hit me up whenever u want Sick I'll shoot you a friend request. Anyone else who wants to go sometime don't hesitate to hit me up too. I love waffles... Who else loves waffles? I love waffles..Seriously though.. Waffles. Jk How is everyone in Legion and Shogun doing? We should deff hit up a Div game night soon!!! That would beeeee ssssssiiiickkk Heck yes. Having a larger div gamenight is a great way for people to meet each other Hey guys we are now at 150 members Milestone! EF is moving on up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Rawring Toucan 18 Posted May 22, 2014 Report Share Posted May 22, 2014 hey, on behalf of LS good luck on your new div guys. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Katana 38 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Share Posted May 23, 2014 Thanks man! Much appreciated!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
UBER 7 110 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Share Posted May 23, 2014 that div banner doe!!! <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Infinite 12 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Share Posted May 23, 2014 I dig the banner! Good luck guys! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI HOMICIDE 0 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Share Posted May 23, 2014 Awesome we got our own division banner!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seaborne 16 Posted May 24, 2014 Report Share Posted May 24, 2014 I love it. Nice to have a Titanfall themed banner Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Katana 38 Posted May 25, 2014 Report Share Posted May 25, 2014 Meh its different at least. Looks cool. What part of MD you from Seaborne? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
UBER 7 110 Posted May 25, 2014 Report Share Posted May 25, 2014 I aint got no NIPPLES!!!!!! Per Soul Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Katana 38 Posted May 26, 2014 Report Share Posted May 26, 2014 That was a private matter... yet true. I tried to lick them but they were MIA.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted May 26, 2014 Report Share Posted May 26, 2014 Classified information though Soul Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted May 27, 2014 Author Report Share Posted May 27, 2014 I think it was just declassified.... :O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
UBER 7 110 Posted May 27, 2014 Report Share Posted May 27, 2014 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted May 28, 2014 Author Report Share Posted May 28, 2014 bad uber dont spam with poop like that or i will kill u!!!!!!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted May 29, 2014 Report Share Posted May 29, 2014 the predator's gonna hunt ya down uber Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
UBER 7 110 Posted May 29, 2014 Report Share Posted May 29, 2014 I wub you Pred!! <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Hello Im Gandhi 165 Posted May 30, 2014 Report Share Posted May 30, 2014 What's up everybody? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
UBER 7 110 Posted May 30, 2014 Report Share Posted May 30, 2014 Nm Ghandison How are you doin? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted May 30, 2014 Report Share Posted May 30, 2014 any of you gentlemen up for some ghosts later? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Gallardo 3 Posted May 30, 2014 Report Share Posted May 30, 2014 Hey guys! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted May 31, 2014 Report Share Posted May 31, 2014 Welllllll I might have stayed out a little bit too late to get online now but I'll make sure to get on tomorrow. Have a good night folks. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Gallardo 3 Posted May 31, 2014 Report Share Posted May 31, 2014 I'll be there with you seaborne. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FrosHandle 120 Posted June 5, 2014 Report Share Posted June 5, 2014 What's up guys I'm fro and ready to mingle haha wait what Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted June 5, 2014 Author Report Share Posted June 5, 2014 What's up guys I'm fro and ready to mingle haha wait what Hey! Welcome to EF!!! And im ready to mingle Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FrosHandle 120 Posted June 5, 2014 Report Share Posted June 5, 2014 Thanks man and I'll do my best to be active with you guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now