KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 15, 2014 Report Share Posted August 15, 2014 Well with school starting in a week and a half for me, I think I will just relax and play some battlefield for a while. Shoot me a message if you want to play sometime! Okay I got battlefield 4 for the xbox one so I'll send you a message when I hop on there Doing good man! and who else is pumped for Diablo coming out the 19th? Thats good to hear, and um heard of the game but never saw it. Is it good? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 15, 2014 Report Share Posted August 15, 2014 Okay I got battlefield 4 for the xbox one so I'll send you a message when I hop on there Thats good to hear, and um heard of the game but never saw it. Is it good? Alrigh man! Feel free to send me a friend request too! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 15, 2014 Report Share Posted August 15, 2014 Alrigh man! Feel free to send me a friend request too! Ok sure will you got xbox 360 also or just xbox one? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 15, 2014 Report Share Posted August 15, 2014 Ok sure will you got xbox 360 also or just xbox one? Nope. Got rid or my 360 when I got my one Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 15, 2014 Report Share Posted August 15, 2014 Okay I got battlefield 4 for the xbox one so I'll send you a message when I hop on there Thats good to hear, and um heard of the game but never saw it. Is it good? i bought it when it was for pc not for the systems its ok i only got to part of act 2 lol in the game Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 16, 2014 Report Share Posted August 16, 2014 Nope. Got rid or my 360 when I got my one Aww you should of kept it i bought it when it was for pc not for the systems its ok i only got to part of act 2 lol in the game Oh I didn't even start the campaign yet lol, just played multiplayer. And Good morning EF whats everyone up to? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI LYCAN 0 Posted August 16, 2014 Report Share Posted August 16, 2014 Just on here reppin for my div, WHADDUP EF in da hooouussse Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 16, 2014 Report Share Posted August 16, 2014 Aww you should of kept it Oh I didn't even start the campaign yet lol, just played multiplayer. And Good morning EF whats everyone up to? ah i see lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted August 16, 2014 Author Report Share Posted August 16, 2014 Hey guys as of yesterday I have stepped down from Founder of EF. I am now going away to school this fall and will not have my xbox with me for the most part. I will not have any internet for 6 weeks, so after that if you guys would ever want to talk hit me up on kik or here. But good luck to all members in EF I u all!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 16, 2014 Report Share Posted August 16, 2014 Hey guys as of yesterday I have stepped down from Founder of EF. I am now going away to school this fall and will not have my xbox with me for the most part. I will not have any internet for 6 weeks, so after that if you guys would ever want to talk hit me up on kik or here. But good luck to all members in EF I u all!! Good luck to you Pred. It's not gonna be the same without you around. We are definitely gonna miss you. We are all proud of you for what all you did for this community. And I feel like I speak for ALL of KSI when I say that. Congrats and good luck. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 17, 2014 Report Share Posted August 17, 2014 Hey guys as of yesterday I have stepped down from Founder of EF. I am now going away to school this fall and will not have my xbox with me for the most part. I will not have any internet for 6 weeks, so after that if you guys would ever want to talk hit me up on kik or here. But good luck to all members in EF I u all!! good luck and i hope everything goes smoothly for u over there Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 17, 2014 Report Share Posted August 17, 2014 Well guys, I recently just got ghosts for the first time since December again. And let's be honest, taking a 8 month break from COD probably wasn't the best idea, for I am awful now. lol. But feel free to shoot me an invite at anytime! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 17, 2014 Report Share Posted August 17, 2014 Well guys, I recently just got ghosts for the first time since December again. And let's be honest, taking a 8 month break from COD probably wasn't the best idea, for I am awful now. lol. But feel free to shoot me an invite at anytime! hahah i have it on the one just haven't opened it lol since i have it for 360 to Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 18, 2014 Report Share Posted August 18, 2014 Well guys, I recently just got ghosts for the first time since December again. And let's be honest, taking a 8 month break from COD probably wasn't the best idea, for I am awful now. lol. But feel free to shoot me an invite at anytime! Just keep playing it and you will improve Also Good morning EF hows everyone doing today? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted August 18, 2014 Report Share Posted August 18, 2014 Doing fine how about yourself? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 18, 2014 Report Share Posted August 18, 2014 Doing fine how about yourself? Thats good to hear and me i'm doing great I just got back from the dentist. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 18, 2014 Report Share Posted August 18, 2014 Thats good to hear and me i'm doing great I just got back from the dentist. Eww. I can't stand the dentist Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 18, 2014 Report Share Posted August 18, 2014 Eww. I can't stand the dentist I like it better than the doctor. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 18, 2014 Report Share Posted August 18, 2014 i hope everyone had a good weekend and is ready for the the long week Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 18, 2014 Report Share Posted August 18, 2014 i hope everyone had a good weekend and is ready for the the long week I am really hoping it's a long week. I start school next Monday Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 18, 2014 Report Share Posted August 18, 2014 I am really hoping it's a long week. I start school next Monday ehh that s7ucks dude well we should hang and play something sometime before u start since we haven't had a chance to yet dude Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 ehh that s7ucks dude well we should hang and play something sometime before u start since we haven't had a chance to yet dude Yep! Are you transferring over to EF?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 Yep! Are you transferring over to EF?? yes im just waiting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 yes im just waiting Well that's good! Looking forward to having you! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
The Hawk of Wars 23 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 Hey guys. Just wanted to stop in and ask a quick question. Is there plans for an Advanced Warfare squad on the One? I will be getting the Advanced Warfare Xbox One console and I want to make it my primary system? Thanks in advance guys. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now