Jump to content

Elite Forces Division Chat


Recommended Posts

Guys and Gals we need sign ups for the Destiny Meeting this Sat!!! You do not have to put your skype name just fill out in the forums that you want to attend and I'll get with you Sat to add you to the skype call, no video is necessary

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey EF just a reminder no meetings tonight, today is a day to celebrate KSI and to enjoy gaming with friends. Just remember when 8pm starts please go to the KSI twitch channel and watch the live stream and support KSI!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Good! How is it going Anarchy?

Im doing pretty good im trynna find ppl to game up on some destiny and minecraft for the one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Thats great! We have a lot of people that play both Destiny and Minecraft! :)

so when u going to jump on so we can hang man i know u been busy but let me know :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This weekend maybe? I don't know. Have lots of stuff I have to get done this week. I have multiple reports to write by the end of the week :sad:

dang that sucks dude well when u can its no biggy i just remind u or ask is all :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ya it's all good. I've just had a ton going on recently. I am just ready for high school to be over :)

hahah i bet glad mines been over since year 2000 lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...