KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 25, 2014 Report Share Posted August 25, 2014 what series lol Breaking Bad its a great series I finished watching it yesterday. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 25, 2014 Report Share Posted August 25, 2014 Breaking Bad its a great series I finished watching it yesterday. I love breaking bad! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 25, 2014 Report Share Posted August 25, 2014 I love breaking bad! Yea its a pretty good series, I am going to start watching Sons of Anarchy series again because this year is its final season then the series ends. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FrosHandle 120 Posted August 25, 2014 Report Share Posted August 25, 2014 Whats up EF! anyone have Diablo 3 for the one? if so add me i need more friends that play GT: KSI Fro Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
UnStoPPab1e 61 Posted August 25, 2014 Report Share Posted August 25, 2014 What game are you guys most excided about on the one Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 25, 2014 Report Share Posted August 25, 2014 What game are you guys most excided about on the one Halo. No doubt about it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 26, 2014 Report Share Posted August 26, 2014 What game are you guys most excided about on the one easy dragon age inquisition Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Retired Greg Guy KSI Greg 7 ™ 72 Posted August 26, 2014 The Retired Greg Guy Report Share Posted August 26, 2014 I hope to be able to play some ghost or titan fall on the Xbox one this weekend let's hook up for a game <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2
FrosHandle 120 Posted August 26, 2014 Report Share Posted August 26, 2014 Halo TMCC for sure! so much HYPE! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 26, 2014 Report Share Posted August 26, 2014 Good morning EF whats going on? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
UnStoPPab1e 61 Posted August 27, 2014 Report Share Posted August 27, 2014 I'm looking forward to Evole Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 27, 2014 Report Share Posted August 27, 2014 I'm looking forward to Evole thats next year sometime Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 27, 2014 Report Share Posted August 27, 2014 thats next year sometime you really get around don't you? XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 27, 2014 Report Share Posted August 27, 2014 you really get around don't you? XD lol yes i do i like chit chatting if u haven't noticed Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 27, 2014 Report Share Posted August 27, 2014 I have I just don't know where I'm allowed to or if anyone will talk to me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 27, 2014 Report Share Posted August 27, 2014 I have I just don't know where I'm allowed to or if anyone will talk to me. ah u can talk in any chat unless ur a sr from that division unless someone has a issue with u and ur not sr then u should be fine unless they tell u other wise Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 27, 2014 Report Share Posted August 27, 2014 Still I don't likt to intrude being respectful Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 27, 2014 Report Share Posted August 27, 2014 Good morning everyone Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 27, 2014 Report Share Posted August 27, 2014 Still I don't likt to intrude being respectful You're always welcome in this chat mom Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
Dopey 52 Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Whats up EF! anyone have Diablo 3 for the one? if so add me i need more friends that play GT: KSI Fro Add me ksi dopeyx. I got the diablo 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Good morning everyone morning to u Add me ksi dopeyx. I got the diablo 3 hahaha i play that on pc before the new expansion came out only got to act 2 on the game lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Hey EF! Incase yall didn't see, Weekend Warfare will be a 4v4 Titan fall Xbox one tournament on Saturday! So get your teams together and sign up on ksiweekenwarfare.org Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Hey EF! Incase yall didn't see, Weekend Warfare will be a 4v4 Titan fall Xbox one tournament on Saturday! So get your teams together and sign up on ksiweekenwarfare.org I got titan fall just not for the one but i will be watching it go down on twitch ill be rooting for you guys. Good morning EF hows everyone doing today? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Hey EF! Incase yall didn't see, Weekend Warfare will be a 4v4 Titan fall Xbox one tournament on Saturday! So get your teams together and sign up on ksiweekenwarfare.org id join but not in the xbone div yet lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 id join but not in the xbone div yet lol You don't have to be! It is through weekend warfare, which is KSI Wide! So if you can get a team together, you could join! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now