Jump to content

Elite Forces Division Chat


Recommended Posts

for any one who still also plays xbox360 i have noticed alot of new members have been askin about all the different squads and divisions we have in ksi i figured i have found a simple way for everyone to get together and get to know one another a bit beter an have some fun in the process anf also get to know more about the ither squads and divisions i will be having a massive game day on saturday all ranks all squads and all divisions are invited we will be startin off with blk ops 2 and troling through atleast 3 more other multi player games hit me up KSI KANGAROO

KSI KANGAROO

Link to comment
Share on other sites


for any one who still also plays xbox360 i have noticed alot of new members have been askin about all the different squads and divisions we have in ksi i figured i have found a simple way for everyone to get together and get to know one another a bit beter an have some fun in the process anf also get to know more about the ither squads and divisions i will be having a massive game day on saturday all ranks all squads and all divisions are invited we will be startin off with blk ops 2 and troling through atleast 3 more other multi player games hit me up KSI KANGAROO

KSI KANGAROO

Link to comment
Share on other sites


well everyone as of now i been in KSI for 1 year and its my b-day today so happy b0day to myself lol but i hope everyone else i doing well :)

The forums was messed up so Happy late KSI B-Day!!!

Also hows everyone doing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

thx for some reason it won't let me multiquote u guys to respond to everyone once its fixed possable i'll be able to lol but yeah its cool i'm waiting til next cod aw comes out i think sledgehammer revamped cod so will have to see what happens after cod aw if they can keep it going idk what u guys think in ef but yeah

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey Everyone, I should be getting an Xbox One HOPEFULLY by the new year. I just got a job doing Security at a school but Im still waiting on my epically slow state to bring back the results to my job so I can start working, its been about a month since I submitted my finger prints for a backround check, still painfully waiting on that. As soon as I get money from my job I'll get my Xbox One.

 

On that note, Once I get Xbox One and get used all the new features and mechanics, I shall start streaming on it with our twitch channel, KSIlive.

I know your division hasnt got much spotlight when it comes to our twitch channel, but do not fret, luckily for you all, I love streaming on KSIlive. <3.

 

On another note once you guys start playing COD: Advanced Warfare and Halo: Master Chief Collection, we might do a little montage or recruiting video for EF to further promote our Xbox One Division. This is not a garentee yet but we have spoken about it. So I reccomend recording your best clips and save it to your One Drive for future purposes. You never know when Productions will start this project. I will let you all know when it becomes more relevant. :)

 

~ KSI Purge, KSI Productions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Good morning EF. how are all of you doing today?

Doing good just playing some Destiny wbu?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Not much, enjoying Destiny. Waiting to start my job so I can get paid and get an Xbox one already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

hahah u'll like it over here man once u get everything :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...